And Let me Kiss You

Britain's POV

He made every single inch of my body tingle with electricity when we kissed. He makes every stress, every fear melt away. Being in his arms felt like home.

He made me happy, and nothing could convince me otherwise. Another thing I new for sure, I loved him. He was my sunshine on a rainy day.

***********************************************

After our impromptu date to the park, we went back to my house. Mikey wasn't home, so Luke and I had the house alone. To celebrate, we turned on the stereo to Kiss You by One Direction. They were my favorite band other than the boys.

Luke and I start dancing wildly. It makes me laugh. This song made me think about that fluttery feeling I got when we kissed. It was pure magic.

"Oh, baby, baby, don't you know you got what I need looking so good from your head to your feet. "

At this line, Luke stops and looks over at me. He smiles and wiggles his finger at me, telling me to come over to him.

"Yes," I say smiling slightly looking down at my feet.

"When you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell. You don't know you're beautiful," he sings quietly.

This makes my heart jump out of my chest. I look up into his beautiful clear blue eyes.

"And let me kiss you," I reply laughing at the cheesiness of this whole moment, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Yes ma'am," he says smiling as he leans down to meet my lips.

He puts his hands in my hips, and I put my hands around his neck. Our lips meet and a surge of electricity is sent through my body. I could get lost in this embrace. Our lips move gently against each other. The kiss quickly deepened into something more passionate, something hungrier.

Luke walks me over to the couch. We sit down, and he tangles his fingers in my hair. I can feel him smile into the kiss.

"You are so beautiful, Britain," he mumbled into the kiss.

I giggle. He really means it. He thinks I beautiful. Hearing that makes my heart melt. No one has ever told me that. I've had boyfriends before, but never one like Luke. Not one who cared about me.

I break away from the kiss to smile at my knight in shining armor. There were tears pooling in his blue eyes. I reach out and wipe them away.

"Hey, what's wrong, babe?" I ask.

"Britain Elizabeth Clifford, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. I've seen you grow up into the beautiful girl you are. For me to be able to say you're mine, makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. You don't know how much I mean that but now that I have you, I'm so afraid that I'm going to lose you," he finished. A tear fell from his face.

"Oh, Luke. I can promise you. I will always be by your side. Through everything. What we've started makes me happier than anything ever has in my whole life. Losing you would tear me apart. Lucas Robert Hemmings, you are mine. Now and forever. I just hope that you never lose interest in me. If you did, I don't know what I do with myself," I whisper, my own tears threatening to fall.

"I'll never lose interest," he whispers.

In this moment, we've both expressed our hearts. We're both open and slightly broken. I move over to him and just hold him tight. Maybe if I hold him long enough, his broken pieces will hold together. I want to live the rest of my life with Lucas Robert Hemmings. He was my prince. He was my best friend now that Ash is gone. I just hope Luke doesn't leave me. If he did, I would be truly alone.

Being deserted by someone you love rips your heart out and smashes it into a million pieces, but my heart was only his to break.

It's always been his.

I've always liked the blonde idiot guitarist.

Now that he's mine, I can truthfully say three words.

I love him.

Hey guys. I hope you liked my attempt at fluff. I'm no where near as good as C at it, but I tried! Anyways, we can't thank you enough for so many reads. To thank you guys, I propose a contest. We all have our current fav songs by artists other than 5SOS, so if you can guess mine and C's, you'll get a shoutout on our Instagram. Just as a hint, mine is from One Direction and C's is from Ed Sheeran.

I hope you guys can get it! We'd love to shout someone out for being amazing!

Also, don't forget to follow both our fan pages. The Twitter is @britt5cliff. The Instagram is @britain.clifford.

Have a great day lovelies! We love you!

-W ♡