Smile

We were laying in Brit's bed facing each other. I was tracing patterns on her hands and arms and all her exposed skin. My other hand was holding hers, my thumb rubbing the back of her hand. She was studying my face, smiling at me. I could feel the love bloom inside of me. Out of nowhere, Britain giggled.

"Babe, what are you laughing at?" I snicker back.

"I'm just happy. And you're really cute when you're tired," she said, the biggest grin on her face.

I was tired. Lots of things had happened today, but we finally were just talking.

"You're adorable. All the time," I responded, kissing her nose.

Brit just smiled. Other than this morning, she was always smiling. And that made me smile. She was gorgeous when she smiled. I never took my eyes off of her.

"Are you ever so happy you feel like you might just float?" Brit asked dreamily.

"Babe, yes. Especially lately," I say, winking. She winks and smirks back.

"Even though we've been together for such a short time, I feel, I don't know, so bright and at home with you," Britain told me, keeping eye contact.

I nodded. She was perfect when she was talking about something that made her happy.

"I do too, babe. I feel so special with you," I replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Brit quickly pecked me on the lips. "I wish we never had to leave each other, like when you went on tour, or when you have to go home," she said happily.

I laughed and kissed her back. "Me too. Hopefully you will join us on tour," I smiled hopefully.

"Yas," Brit said sarcastically. "Seriously though, I hope I do."

Brit yawned. "We'll talk tomorrow after we use that tactic with Ash. Goodnight, Luke."

"Goodnight, babe," I replied.

I put my arm around her waist, and she snuggled into me. After I felt her breathing being set into a rhythm, I whispered, "I love you Brit Brit."

omg I'm so sorry this is so short but it was a filler to lead up to something bigger and more dramatic. Remember to vote and leave feedback! We are super close to 350 reads, you think we can get there soon? Thank you all for everything, we love you!

-C <3