Don't you dare

Britain's POV

"I can't do this anymore, Brit. I can't be your friend anymore."

"What? Why? Can't you see how much I need you in my life? You're the only who understands."

"I'm sorry. I just can't anymore."

************

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. I sniffed and felt a strong arm tighten around my stomach.

"Brit, baby, are you okay?" Luke asked in his raspy morning voice that was strangely attractive.

"Y-yes. I-I'm fine," I sniffed.

Luke gave me a skeptical look, "Baby girl, you can tell me. I'm here for you."

"He left me, Luke. In my dream. Ash left me. He said he couldn't be friends with me anymore. He's gone," I cried out.

"Baby, shhhhh. He would never do that. He loves you far too much to hurt you like that," Luke cooed stroking my hair.

"But he's already hurt me. I feel like he's gone," I whimper.

"He's not, baby. He just needs time to figure who he is again. Losing a girl like you is hard to overcome," he said calmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, honey. I know that if I ever lost you that I wouldn't know what to do with my life. You're my everything Britain Elizabeth Clifford. Losing you would be like losing myself. I love you so much," he whispered as if saying it too loudly would make it come true.

"I love you, too, Luke Robert Hemmings. I'll love you until my last breath. Every beat of my heart is yours," I returned.

His blue eyes shone with tears. He looked at me and brought his face closer to mine resting his forehead on mine.

"You're so beautiful," he said pressing his lips to mine.

This kiss was so delicate, but it was enough to make my stomach fill with butterflies.

Our lips moved in sync like they were dancing the waltz. Slowly but with very careful precision.

He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for permission to move the kiss farther. I smiled into the kiss and opened my mouth slightly. Our tongues began to perform the same dance our lips had just moments ago. I brought my fingers up to entangle in his hair. He moaned slightly as I ran my fingers through his golden blonde hair.

He sat up in my bed but never separated our lips. He brought me up to sit in his lap. I turned and faced him. I wrapped my legs around his hips and straddled him. He smiled at the intimacy I was creating. He slid his hands down my back to grab my a** gently. I squeaked at the sudden contact to my bum, to which he laughed. He slid his hands down to finally rest on my thighs.

He broke his lips away from mine, but they soon made contact with my jaw line. He trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck to my collarbone where he began to lightly nibble at my skin. He ran his tongue over the mark he made on my neck to soothe the pain of his affection. I let my head fall back lazily. Before I realized it, I let out a small moan. He smiled on my neck. He made his way back up to my lips and kissed me once more before breaking away.

"We can't be too bad. It's still early in the day," he laughed.

"You're such a tease," I reply smiling.

"But I'm your tease," he said smiling a devilish grin.

"I guess so," I said.

I brought my face close to his once more, and I lightly put my lips to his. He quickly began to massage my lips with his. This time I swipe my tongue on his lip. He parts his mouth and my tongue enters his mouth once more. Our tongues are at war for dominance, and he lets me win. I smile.