Dreams

Ashton's POV (part 2)

After my afternoon with Hannah, I had a band meeting. Tonight was the first time I would see Brit after our make up. I think I'm ready, but tonight will be the real test, especially when I'm bringing Hannah with me.

We were discussing the set list for the tour, so Hannah could help. I've let her hear our album quite a bit today, and she really likes what we've done. Her favorite song is definitely Heartbreak Girl.

Every time it came on, she would belt the lyrics. Makes me wonder if she's ever gone through heartbreak. She was too pretty for that, but then I think, I've probably given her plenty to be heartbroken over.

Hopefully, tonight will be okay. Hopefully I won't lose my mind seeing Luke and Brit together.

Hopefully.

*********************

My hand cups her cheek while my thumb glides smoothly over it. She looks up at me with her crystalline blue eyes.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I love you so much."

As she finishes this sentence, I lean down and kiss her soft lips. Our lips move together like they weren't meant to be together, like missing pieces of a puzzle that you spent months to put together.

I swipe my tongue in her bottom lip, begging for the kiss to deepen. She abides and parts her lips slightly. I move my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues dance together, fighting for dominance.

While I'm kissing her, I know that this is the place I'm meant to be. I know I'm meant to be with this girl for the rest of my life, in her arms, in her mind, and in her heart.

"I love you, too, Britain Elizabeth Clifford. You're going to make me the luckiest man in the world."

"You have no idea how lucky I'll be to become Mrs. Ashton Irwin. It's been my dream to be yours."

She intertwined her hand with mine. I look down to see the ring I bought her shining on her finger.

***********

I jolt awake from my nap. I can feel someone next to me. My arm is draped around their waist. I bring them closer. I bury my face in their neck. I breath in the scent of vanilla. Hannah.

"Hey, Hannah," I say trying to wake her up, "we need to get going if we want to get to the band meeting."

"Hmmm? Okay," she mumbles.

"But first..." I begin before climbing over her.

"Hey," I say smiling down at her.

"Hello," she says grinning.

"Have I ever told you that you're stunning?" I ask.

I don't give her the chance to answer before I press my lips to hers. Our lips move together for awhile before I move my lips to her jaw line. I leave a trail of kisses down her neck and stop at her collarbone, nipping her skin. I linger on there and end up leaving a mark. I use my tongue to soothe the new mark I left. I kiss it one more time before moving back to her lips. I peck them once and then climb off of her.

"Come on, baby. Let's go," I say holding out a hand to her.

She takes it and we walk out of my house to the car. We both get in and make the short drive to Brit and Michael's. I pull into the driveway, and I get out of the car.

We go to the front door and knock only to be greeted by the cheeky kiwi himself, Calum Hood.

"Oh look at you two, being all coupley and shit. You're even matching," he laughs.