Surprise!

Warning: sexual content.
If you do not want to read this, that is fine. It doesn't add to the storyline. You will not miss anything if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.

********************

They crashed together like waves meeting the shore for the first time, and just like waves, they moved fluently and without flaw.

Their eyes were closed relishing in the euphoria that their kiss brought to each other.

Fingers roaming over skin, exploring new areas that had never been felt before. It was like their fingers were hungry and each other's skin was the food they had been craving.

Their bodies were pressed flush against each other. There was no space at all between them, and they kept getting closer even though it was physically impossible.

"Brit, I need you. Now," Luke growled.

"O-okay," Britain moaned.

Luke separated their bodies but only for a second. He flipped Brit over and climbed on top of her.

He quickly attached his lips back to her body. He started first at her jaw. He slowly made his way down her neck, stopping every so often to leave a mark or two. He made sure to mark her as his.

His slender guitarist fingers began to slide under her shirt to rest on her hips.

She took a sharp breath. His touch burned with passion onto her skin.

As they kissed, Luke's calloused fingers slid farther up Britain's shirt. They fell onto the hem of her bra. He began to play with the lacey fabric slowly, emitting more moans from his fiancé.

All the while, Brit was grabbing at the ends of Luke's hair which she knew drove him crazy. She pulled him closer with each tug of his hair.

She broke the kiss and flipped Luke over, so she was hovering above him. She looked into the blue eyes that she had come to adore. They were almost black with lust. She giggled quietly before reattaching her lips to his.

She slowly moved her hands down to rest on Luke's toned chest. Her fingers slipped down to the hem of his shirt which she slowly inches off of his body.

They broke their kiss for Luke's shirt to leave his body. Brit's eyes flew across Luke's chest, soaking in every contour.

She began at his mouth with a kiss. She toyed with his lip ring before traveling down to his neck, then to his collarbone, then his chest, all the while leaving dark purple marks that wouldn't go away for a few days.

She would run her tongue over the bites to soothe their pain. As she did so, Luke let out a quiet string of curses along with her name. These moans were becoming Britain's favorite sound. She loved to hear Luke at her mercy.

As she was admiring those sounds, Luke flipped them back over. He pulled her shirt off as soon as she was flat on her back.

Luke's eyes wandered over her body.

"You look so beautiful. You're going to look even more beautiful when I'm done with you, baby," he said quietly.

Britain opens her mouth in shock at Luke's wild admission. He took advantage and kissed her slipping his tongue in her mouth.

Their tongues mingled together once again. One another fighting for dominance. Luke was so distracted by the kiss that he didn't notice Britain sliding her hands down to meet the waistband of Luke's jeans were his arousal was becoming more and more evident.

She swiftly unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his skinny legs. He broke the kiss to raise an eyebrow at her, but conceded and pulled his jeans the rest of the way down, throwing them into the darkness of the room.