Dudes and Dyes

Britain's POV

He's gone. He got on his plane and left. I'm having a harder time with this than I thought.

Every one I hang out with is gone. What am I going to do for 2 weeks?

***************

I'm sitting at home watching Frozen and cuddling with Kristoff when my phone buzzes. It's from Hannah. I didn't expect to hear from her any time soon, especially with everything that's been going on.

From Hannah

Hey, girl! I know we're both terribly bored without the boys here, so why don't we go out and get some coffee or something?

I smile at this. She's so considerate even after everything that's happened.

To Hannah

Sure! Why don't you come over in half an hour? You can meet my puppy! :)

From Hannah

Okay! Sounds great!

I smile as I put my phone down. I climb up from my place in the basement and go to my room to put on actual clothes. I couldn't go out in sweatpants and a t shirt, especially when that shirt was Luke's.

I decide on a light blue tank top, white shorts, and my white converse. This was one of Luke's favorite outfits. I even put my glasses on. I braided my hair to the side.

I pull my phone out and pull up the camera. I make a peace sign and scrunch my face up. I snap the picture and send it to Luke.

'Missing you like crazy.' I send with it.

I smile and head back downstairs just in time for a knock to come.

I open the door to find Hannah standing there.

"Hey!" I say hugging her.

"Hey," she returns smiling.

"Come in and meet Kristoff," I say excitedly.

We walk in and find him curled up on the couch asleep.

"Awe," we both coo.

I walk over and pick him up. He sleepily opens his eyes and yawns.

"He is adorable!" Hannah gushes.

"Luke bought him for me. He thought that I would something to cuddle while he was gone," I say playing with his paw.

"That is so adorable," Hannah says.

"Yeah, Luke is really good to me," I say smiling.

"I can see," Hannah laughs.

"So! How about that coffee?"I say getting up with my sleepy little puppy.

I walk over to his kennel and put him there. He immediately falls asleep. He was just like Luke in that respect.

I grab Hannah and pull her out the door. We talk and laugh all the way to the coffee shop. As I'm getting my coffee, I see a face I haven't seen in forever, but it can't be who I think it is. I brush it off.

Hannah and I get our coffee and sit down at a near table.

As we're talking, I notice the familiar figure walking toward me. I keep my head down once I realize their intentions.

"What's wrong?" Hannah asks.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong," I say in a harsh whisper.

"Are you s-"