Carnivals and Confessions

Luke's POV

I pulled into Brit's driveway, me actually driving for once. Brit always loved going to amusement parks, so I decided to take her to one tonight. I walk up to her front door and ring the doorbell, and Britain answered the door. She had on a pair of skinny cropped jeans and a simple V-neck black tshirt. She looked breathtaking.

"Hey, babe," I greeted as she welcomed me inside. I pulled her in and we quickly attached our lips together. We soon heard gagging and coughing in the background. We part ways, but I keep an arm loosely wrapped around her waist.

Mikey and Calum were sitting on one of the larger couches, an Xbox plugged into the television. The controls were still in their hands, but the game was paused. "Do you really have to stick your tongue down my sister's throat in front of my face?" Mike asked while Cal scrunched up his nose in disgust.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Britain quickly connected her lips to mine. She ran her fingers through my hair and her tongue asked for entrance. To be honest, I was taken by surprise, but it was super hot. She pulled away and looked her brother square in the eye, her lips swollen, and said, "Opps, maybe I stick my tongue down his throat. And I will kiss him in front of you all I want. You're just jealous no girl wants you like that."

Michael sat there, stunned into silence. I just stared at Brit, admiring her and entertained by her scene. Cal, on the other hand, was doubled over in laughter. He was holding his stomach, crying from his giggling fit. "Short Stuff, you are amazing for doing that." He said through laughs. I smiled, trying to hold back my laughter for Mikey's sake.

Brit winked at her brother, then grabbed my hand and I lead her back to my car. I ran around to the passenger side and opened the door for her, her smiling at me as she slid in. I could feel my heart race from it. I quickly got into the driver's side, putting the keys in ignition. The radio started playing immediately, and Don't Stop blared through the speakers.

"Don't stop, doin whatcha doin," Britain sang, wiggling in her seat. I laughed, loving seeing her happy.

"You're such a dork," I said, slightly shoving her arm.

"But I'm your dork," she corrected, grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you, my dork," I replied, grabbing her hand.

"I love you too, my blonde giant," she finished, squeezing my hand.

We spend a few minutes in silence, just holding hands and letting the music play through the car.

"Where are you taking me again?" Brit asked, fluttering her eyelashes.

"Babe, I told you, it's a surprise. But you'll love it," I told her, which made her cross her arms over her chest and pout. I smiled, her reaction being so adorable.

"What are you smiling about, Hemmings?" she questioned, her lips still pursed.

"You, Brit Brit. Always you," I gushed, still grinning.

She looked at me, but I pointed out the window. We had arrived. She turned around, and her eyes grew big. She frantically opened her door and ran around to open mine. She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car and to the gates. "Lucas, hurry up!" she exclaimed, still pulling on my arm.

I grinned. Seeing her this happy made me even happier. I walked faster, pulling her onto my back for a piggyback ride. Brit pecked me on the cheek and whispered a quick thank you in my ear. I kept smiling, seeing her face brighten at the lights on the rides. "So, Brit, what would you like to ride first?" I asked, seeing how astounded she was because of all her choices.

"That rollercoaster looks fun. But what if I get scared?" she whimpered the end of her statement.

"I'll be right there beside you," I promised, squeezing her thighs since she was still on my back. She nodded, and I headed over to the ride she pointed out. The park wasn't very busy, so the line was short. We were quickly put in the second row, and Brit almost immediately grabbed my hand. As we took off, I squeezed it, her grip tightening. The first drop approached, and I quickly kissed her on the cheek. She screamed at every drop, twist, and turn. The cart entered the gate, and Brit smiled while she threw both fists in the air.