Before You Read!

UPDATE Written 4.16.21

Hello everyone!

My name is Destiny. Thank you for taking the time to click on this book! It means a lot to me knowing there are people out there that enjoy my writing.

I started writing this fanfic probably in 2014. I was young, just started high school. I wrote about 70 chapters from 2014-2017 then when I went off to college I got so busy and abandoned this book.

I recently revised it from the beginning and gave it a proper ending!

So please, if this book interests you, please give it a chance! I promise it is worth a read! There is fluff, smut, love, heartbreak, but ultimately a happy ending!

I take requests and will be writing other stuff once this is complete.
My messages are always open!

Please make sure to give me feedback (good or bad!), vote for chapters so I know you like them/ read them and share this story with your friends if you think they might like it!

Thanks and happy reading!

Xoxo
Destiny
Personal IG FlexitDestiny
Multi-Fandom IG Lexa.Kom.Daddy

Also the person I used in the cover photo to portray Ellie is Emily Rudd. She is a beautiful model! Go follow her on Instagram and such!

ALSO ALSO I am having people message me telling me Demi identifies as Non-Binary and uses they/them. I know, I'm a lovatic. However this book was started years ago and therefore still uses she/her/hers. Please do not send me hate, as I am starting to by people on here.

Thank you.

// written 3.13.21 //

Well, it's been a while. I started this fanfic way back when I was still in high school. Well, I'm now 22 and graduated from college. Crazy right?

I never deleted this app. I still get all your notifications on how much you love the fanfic... I even have the last part I wrote and never uploaded in my phone notes as well as the new "just married" cover I made for the story.

So the real question is... SHOULD I GIVE THIS FANFIC THE PROPER ENDING IT DESERVES?

So please, If you would like to see Demi, Ellie and Isabella have a happy ending I would be honored to finish it. I will reread everything, maybe even edit it so it's more sophisticated and well written.

I love you all. It's crazy to think this fanfic has almost 600,000 views!

With love,
Destiny