Chapter 29

*Ellies POV*

"Finally!" Demi announces while taking her seat in first class. The plane arrived late due to a late lift off at the previous airport.

"Demi, we weren't waiting that long." We waited an extra thirty minutes, tops. However, Demi started complaining just two minutes after our scheduled boarding time. I know she's nervous to introduce me to her family. It's no surprise I'm nervous too. My hands have been sweating since we packed the car and my knee was shaking while waiting at our gate. I don't want to screw this up.

I settle in my seat, putting my seatbelt on. My leg begins to shake nervously. Demi notices, putting her hand on my knee.

"Nervous?" She asks with a smile. I laugh awkwardly. That obvious? Her hand travels up my leg, settling just above my hip. "I know a way to calm you down." She whispers seductively in my ear. My eyes open wide. I look around to see if anyone heard her. No one is looking in our direction. "I've always wanted to join the mile high club." She says nibbling my ear. I take a deep breathe in. Is this women ever not horny?

***

*Demi's POV*

"Alright mom, thanks." I say before hanging up. "My mom and stepdad are waiting for us in front of the airport." I say to Ellie while handing her bag to her. I grab her hand feeling her sweaty palms.

"I knew I should have fucked the nervousness out of you." I whisper in her ear as we departure the plane. I couldn't convince Ellie to join the mile high club with me. This time.

We collected our bags from the bag carousel when paparazzi run over to us, flashing their cameras. How did they know we were here? I grab Ellie's hand, knowing she can get a little overwhelmed when the paparazzi surround us. I rub circles on the back of her hand. I can feel her grip tighten. We walk past them, ignoring their questions and comments. I scan the drop off location for Eddie's white Escalade. I find it, Eddie standing in front of it waving us down. When he notices the paparazzi he walks towards us, standing between us and the paparazzi, escorting us to his truck. We put our bags in the trunk before getting in the back seat.

"Is everyone okay?" He asks, closing the driver side door. Ellie and I say yes in unison. My mom turns around in her seat, smiling.

"You must be Ellie." She says extending her hand towards Ellie to shake.

"Yes., nice to meet you." She says shaking my moms hand. The whole car ride home, my mom and stepdad are getting to know Ellie, asking her non invasive questions. When we arrive at home, Eddie grabs both luggage bags.
"Dad I can get them."

"I can carry my own bag Mr. De La Garza."Ellie says, trying to take her bag from his hand.

"Nonsense, I got it. and please, Ellie, call me Eddie." He says with a smile, walking our bags into the house.

"Where's Dallas and Maddie?" I ask, scanning the first floor for them.

"Maddie's at aerial practice. Dallas is stopping by tonight to see you." My mom answers. She embraces me in a hug since the paparazzi interfered with our greetings at the airport. We let go of the hug before she embraces Ellie in a hug. Ellie is taken aback by my mother's actions, but reciprocates the hug, wrapping her arms around my mom for a second before letting go.

"Demi, show Ellie to the guest room please. Make sure the bathroom doesn't need any towels." My mom asks. Ellie looks at me disappointed. Since my mom doesn't know we're dating, she assumes Ellie and I will be sleeping in separate rooms. Which makes sense. What friends would want to sleep in the same bed together if there is more than enough rooms for them to each have one. 

"Oh no, it's okay, mom. Why dirty two rooms. We're not gonna be here long, Ellie can just sleep in my room." I say, tying to convince my mom.

"Nonsense, Demetria. We hired Manuela for a reason." Manuela is our housekeeper. A house as big as this one needs it. Not wanting to argue with my mom, I nod my head in agreement.  I take Ellie's bag, walking her to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall.

"Am I really sleeping in here?" She asks, following me into the guest room.

"We could always come out as girlfriends tonight." I suggest, putting her bag on the queen size bed. I know Ellie was nervous about being introduced as my girlfriend, but I'm done hiding her. I'm ready to show her to the world,  no matter the consequences.

"Are you sure?" She asks, running her hand through her hair.

"Absolutely. I'm done hiding you." I say, pulling her in by the waist, kissing her passionately.

***

Ellie and I decide to wait till Madison and Dallas are here to open up about our relationship. Madison called my mom telling her aerial practice was over. I decided to surprise her. So Ellie and I took my moms car to pick her up. I pull into the studio parking lot, putting the car in park.

I lean over, taking Ellie's bottom lip between mine. Her hands make their way to my neck, resting them on my shoulders softly. Her lips move in sync with mine. The kiss is soft, one of our softest yet. No hair pulling. No biting. No tongue. Just her lips and mine.

"Wow." She says, removing her lips from mine, in need of oxygen. I go to lean in for another kiss, craving her lips, when I see Maddie walk towards our car. I shift my body, facing the steering wheel. Due to the lack of light posts in the parking lot, she can't tell it's me in the driver seat. It isn't until she opens the car door that she notices me.

"Demi!" She screams with joy. She gets in the backseat, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey, baby girl!" I say wrapping my arms around her as best as I can with my seatbelt on. "Madison, I'd like you to meet my..." I stop, carefully choosing my words.

"Ellie." Ellie says finishing my sentence. 

__________________________

Dont forget to vote and comment AND put this in yur library so you know when I update.

March 2021 update: As I'm writing this I got to thinking.... What should their ship name be? 

Emie? Dellie? Emi? Something else?