Chapter 26 *Sexual*

Written 2015
Revised March 2021
(Slight smut. Build up for the sex scene that happens in the next chapter)
*Demi's POV*

Ellie agreed to let me help her pack after lunch considering our flight is less than 24 hours away. Ellie doesn't have a specific style. She's one of those females who will wear anything, and look good while wearing it. I used that to my advantage to pick out very contrasting outfits. Outfits I know will compliment her tan skin, piercing blue eyes and slim figure.

"Hey babe, can you put on the nightly weather channel? I want to know if we're expecting a storm tomorrow." I ask, panting. I am kneeling on her luggage, trying to zipper the overstuffed bag closed. Half of her luggage is overrun by hair and beauty products. She enters the bedroom, with a bottle of face cream. I give her a glare, knowing very well there is already a bottle of face cream in her luggage.

"But this one has SPF 25 in it." She explains, holding the bottle out in front of me to take. I take it from her hands, trying my best to fit it in her already hard to close luggage. She blows me a kiss. She sits on the bed, grabbing the tv remote from her bed side table, turning the tv on. The tv is on in the background, but I'm too focused on the challenge of fitting everything in Ellie's luggage to acknowledge what is on the tv. That is until I hear the spokesperson say my name. I turn around, sitting on Ellie's luggage. TMZ is on, showing a montage of photos and videos the paparazzi took of Ellie and I just days ago. I knew it was too good to be true when I never found released photos on the internet.

"Does Demi have some new romance in her life? Reporters captured these videos and pictures of the former Disney channel star holding hands with another woman as they left Italian restaurant, Antique Table. Customers who were dining at the local establishment while Demi was there say the two were very touchy-feely throughout dinner, even witnessing this mystery woman land a big smooch on the pop star. So the question on everyone's mind... who is this mystery woman?" The spokesperson says, showing the videos and pictures on loop.

I'm stiff, unable to move. I feel a lump form in the back of my throat. The spokesperson's high pitched voice on replay in my head. 'Demi...touchy-feely...smooch...mystery woman...' These words stick out like a sore thumb. My heart begins to bear faster. This is not how I wanted people to find out.

Ellie can sense that I am uneasy with the news. She slides off the bed, crouching down to be eye level with me. She takes my hands in hers, giving them light kisses. I take a deep breath, focusing on Ellie's reassuring kisses. My heart begins to return to a normal pace.

"I'm sorry the paparazzi leaked the photos of us." She says with a sympathetic smile. She's sorry? She had nothing to do with our relationship being leaked. It's what paparazzi do. They obsess and hunt celebrities like me down, and they don't stop until they get what they want. Even if it's wrong or invasive.

"No I'm sorry. Being a celebrity can be anxiety inducing. Lack of privacy, fear of being judged,  the constant worry that someone might be following you, taking photos of you while you're wearing something ridiculous like socks with sandals."

Ellie sits on the ground next to me, embracing me in a comforting hug, "I'll have you know I find socks with sandals to be quite the fashion statement." Ellie laughs, her breathe vibrating against my ear. "But in all seriousness Demi, you don't have to apologize. You're all that matters to me." She say, making a smile creep upon my lips. I nuzzles my face in her neck, letting my breathe hit her delicate skin.

"I really really like you, Demi" Ellie whisper in my ear. Her breathe makes my baby hairs tickle the skin just below my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I sit up, locking eyes with Ellie's. Her eyes are honest, letting me know she truly believes the words she just whispered. My eyes trail to her soft lips for a second then back to her eyes. I wrap my arms around her neck, crashing my lips onto hers. She reciprocates, relaxing into the kiss. Her hands wander my body, getting better and better at finding the places on my body that really get me going. Still sitting on her luggage, Ellie wraps her arms around my waist, picking me up, placing me on her lap, letting my hips settle on either side of her. I let out a raspy moan against her lips as she picks me up. She takes my bottom lip in between her teeth, biting down hard. Once I'm safely seated on her lap, her hands wander up my back, settling in my messy bun. She pulls on my hair gently, just enough to heighten my arousal. I thrust my hips into hers, feeling her grip on my hair tighten. I'm not sure if she realizes how tight her grip has gotten. She detaches her lips from mine, moving them to my neck. She leaves a trail of suckles, stopping on my collarbone. I squirm, feeling the wetness in my underwear increase.

"Let's move this to the bed." I say, out of breath.