Chapter 49 *Sexual*

Written 2015
Revised April 2021

A/N While writing and developing these characters intimately, I feel like Ellie and Demi (in this fanfic, not in real life) are not necessarily vanilla, but they definitely are not the type to be into BDSM. With that being said, in this chapter they will expose some new kinks, but nothing too extravagant. I hope that is okay with you all. Once again, if you're not into this kind of stuff... simply skip ahead. But don't skip the entire chapter... the ending is V E R Y important. Happy reading!

*Ellie's POV*
"Are you ready for your next surprise?" I ask Demi, pushing her onto the teal lounge chair. Her back hits the chair, letting a guttural moan escape her lips. The sound goes straight to my core. I take a step back as I hook my fingers under my shirt, pulling it over my head slowly. I discard it somewhere in the room, Demi's eyes never leaving mine. She scans over my body with pure bliss. I walk over to her slowly, swaying my hips with each stride. I lean down, gripping both armrests with my hands, my face mere inches away from Demi's. Her hot breath hits my skin making goosebumps rise on the back of my neck. I place a gentle kiss on her lips before pulling away. I turn the chair around so Demi is now facing the open windows. My hands move from the arm rests to Demi's thighs, rubbing and squeezing.

Demi tilts her head back as one of my hands slowly creeps up her thigh, cupping her center through her tight jeans. She bucks her hips against my hand for some friction, but I pull away before she gets any release from it. I move my hand to the top of her pants, unbuttoning them, unzipping them painfully slow.

I hook my fingers around her belt loops, waiting for Demi to look at me. "Is this okay?" I ask, knowing very well she wants this almost as much as I do. Still, I wait for approval before continuing any further. Demi nods her head up and down repeatedly, gripping the arm rests and lifting her hips off the chair just enough. Without waiting a second longer, I pull her jeans and underwear down simultaneously. She lowers herself back down as I quickly discard her clothes to the side. Demi's sweater has risen, exposing her abdomen and the bottom of her bra. I lean forward and pull both over her head in a matter of mere seconds. I lean back, resting my butt on my heels as I take in the sight in front of me. Demi is spread eagle, the moonlight and city lights being the only illumination in the room. Demi's arousal is glistening under the moonlight, covering her wet folds, and inner thighs.

"Absolutely breathtaking." I say, watching Demi's chest rise and fall with each deep breath. I lean forward, placing light kisses on Demi's inner thighs. I graze my teeth over her skin just to the side of her center before attaching my lips, sucking harsh. I let go, revealing a purplish mark. "Mine." I purr, attaching my lips to the other side. Demi responds to my possessiveness, grabbing a fistful of my hair and positioning my face over her center, grinding her hips forward.

Demi's response makes my center pulse in anticipation. I can feel my own arousal soaking my underwear, sticking to my body. I look up at Demi behind hooded eyes, watching her bite her lip as she tilts her head back. Keeping my eyes on Demi, I lower my face closer to her center, letting my tongue slide through her slick folds, coating my tongue with her arousal. Demi arches her back, her grip getting tighter around my hair. I do it again, this time not retracting my tongue, letting it stay pressed against her throbbing clit. She scoots closer, letting her butt hang slightly off the chair, her heels digging into the carpet below her for support.

I circle my tongue around her hardening bud, watching her squirm under me. I begin to pick up the pace, drawing figure eights with my tongue. Demi's legs close around my head as she moans my name. I move my hands from the sides of the chair to her knees, forcefully pulling them apart, wider than they were before. I move my tongue down from her clit to her aching entrance, letting my tongue just slightly enter her before retracting and licking back to her clit.