Chapter 48 *Sexual*

Written 2015
Revised April 2021
*The ending is sexual, so if that is not your thing, just skip it!*

*Ellie's POV*
I wake up in a position I haven't been in for weeks. Head resting against Demi's chest, feeling her chest rise as she steadily breaths. I have one arm draped over her stomach, our legs intertwined with each other. I inhale deeply, taking in Demi's scent. I feel Demi squirm underneath me. I look up, watching her face scrunch up as she stretches. Her eyes eventually flutter open, immediately locking onto mine.

She gives me a soft smile and wraps her arm around my body with not much force. "I missed this."she says softly, still barely awake.

I nuzzle my face into her neck, letting my breath hit her exposed skin. "Me too." I say, giving her neck a light kiss.

I glance over at her small window, watching the sun peak through the corners of the curtain. I don't know what time it is, but I do have a lot planned for us today. I remove my arm from Demi's waist and use my other arm to get out of bed. Demi notices and grabs my arm, stopping me from fully getting off the bed.

"Today's my only day off this week. Please, let's just stay here." She asks pouting, reaching her arms out for me to lay back down.

I lean down, giving Demi a quick kiss on the lips before removing my arm from her grip and sliding off the bed. "As much as I'd like that, I made some plans today." I say, smirking.

Demi sits up, pulling the covers up with her. "Oh?" She says in a cocky voice.

I roll my eyes. "Not like that, you perv." I joke. "However, if you behave, maybe you'll be rewarded tonight." I say, exiting Demi's room as I sway my hips from side to side, knowing it will drive her crazy.

***

"Are you ready for your first surprise, baby?" I ask, letting my hand rest on Demi's thigh. After breakfast, which was more like lunch due to us waking up at almost noon, we got ready for the day. I've never been to New York City, and knowing that Demi's day off would be here, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to venture off the tour bus and explore with her. Renting a car for just the day would have been pointless, and sitting in New York traffic is not how I wanted to spend my time with Demi. So we agreed on taking a cab. A high end cab. One that didn't smell like cigarettes and piss and didn't have any holes in the seats.

"You mean to tell me this surprise at almost 6 o'clock at night isn't the only surprise?" Demi asks while smiling. The only person who is in on my itinerary for the day besides myself is Marissa. I just smile to myself, not verbally answering Demi's question. Yes, it's somewhat late in the day. But it has to be in order for the ambiance to be perfect.

The car comes to a complete stop and I watch as Demi's eyes scan around at the trees and water. I hand the driver cash before unbuckling my seatbelt.  "Come on." I tell Demi, opening the car door. I take her hand, intertwining our fingers together as I lead the way. For a spring day, the weather is warmer than I expected for New York City. The sun is shining bright with not a cloud in the sky. I'm comfortably wearing the leather jacket Demi bought me while she wears a sweater paired with a jean jacket.

We walk down a path, towards a long dock where dozens of boats are lined up. We make our way down the ramp towards a gentleman standing patiently.

"Hello, ladies. Welcome to New York Harbor Tours. My name is David, I'll be your captain this evening." He says, extending his hand for a welcoming shake.

"A boat tour?" Demi asks, looking at me.

"Not just any boat tour, ma'am." David interjects. "Your partner here booked our most romantic tour. A private sunset cruise around the Statue of Liberty." He says, smiling from ear to ear.