Chapter 41 *Sexual*

Written 2015
Revised April 2021
Mild sexual content in the beginning.

*Demi's POV*
Ellie's body becomes limp, falling on top of mine as she lets out one last moan. Her breathing is still staggered, her legs still trembling as she recovers from her fifth orgasm this night. After the firework show, and the show we put on ourselves, we stumbled back to the cabin, barely able to keep our hands off each other during the short walk from the beach to the bedroom. For hours, we explored each other's bodies, touching, licking and nibbling, letting our sweaty bodies rub against each other in pure bliss.

When Ellie's legs stop shaking, she rolls onto her back, sliding off my thigh. Her arousal coats my thigh, glistening under the moonlight. Ellie just road my thigh, coming, letting her arousal drip down my thigh and onto the sheets beneath us. Watching her breasts bounce, every time she rubbed her clit on my thigh, rocking back and forth as she moaned my name almost sent me over the edge with her. But after six orgasms that night myself, I was spent.

"That was-" She says between heavy breaths. "-incredible.". I get out of bed and wobbly walk to the living room, grabbing my purse. Ellie is too out of it to notice I've left the room. When I come back, she is in the same position. I sit on the bed, letting the mattress dip.

"Ellie?" I say, sitting in front of her, not bothering to cover myself up with the blanket. She opens her eyes, sitting up on the bed, letting her head rest against the headboard that was banging against the wall for hours.

"I know New Years isn't a holiday where people traditionally exchange gifts, but I really wanted to get you something to showcase our relationship and my love for you." I say, handing Ellie the box I've been fiddling with. She takes it from my hands, hesitating to open it. "Please don't feel bad about not getting me something in return. It was kind of spur of the moment." I say, hoping she won't feel intimidated.

She opens the box, the diamond twinkling under the moonlight. It's hard to see. I probably should have put on a light or something. She takes it out of the box, sliding it over her index finger. "It's a promise ring. I promise to love you, fight for you and support you. Forever." I say, explaining my thought process on purchasing it. Her lips curl into a smile, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"I love it, Demi. I love you." She says, leaning forward, capturing my lips between hers. I relax into the kiss. I was tense, worried the ring would be too much, too soon into our relationship. But her response made all my worry disappear.

"I was hoping to surprise you, maybe even one up you for a change." Ellie says, leaning off the bed, grabbing her shorts that lay spread out over the floor. She sits back up on the bed, handing me a box, identical to the one I handed her just moments ago. I open it, revealing none other than a ring. A promise ring. I take it out of the box, sliding it onto my delicate finger immediately. It fit perfectly, like it was made just for me. "I promise to someday replace that ring with an engagement ring. But for now, this will be your forever ring." She says, borderline cheesy. I wrap my arms around her neck, planting small kisses all over her face. She falls backwards, letting her head rest against her pillow. I nuzzle my head into her neck. She smells of sex and vanilla. A combination that is almost toxic to me. My breathing slows down as Ellie caresses my hair. My eyes become heavy and as much as I'd like to stay awake and take in this moment forever, I let sleep take over my body for a much needed recharge.

***

"Good morning, baby." I say giving Ellie a quick kiss on the lips. I've been awake for a while, taking in the beautiful view. Ellie is cuddled into my side, resting her head on my chest.

"Good morning." She says groggily against my lips. Her eyes still shut, she lays her head back on my chest. I caress her  hair, watching her slowly drift back to sleep. Today is her last day of freedom before she starts her new job. After today, the only days she'll be able to sleep in will be on the weekends. Anyone that knows Ellie knows she's not a morning person. And after last night, I don't blame her for wanting to sleep in.

We stay like this for a bit, until my stomach begins to growl. The sound of my empty stomach wakes Ellie up. I check the time on the bedside table. 1:14pm. That's why my stomach is so loud. Ellie's eyes meet mine, giving me a soft smile.

"We should get you something to eat." She says, rubbing my stomach with her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I can go for your famous eggs." I say, licking my lips. Ellie rolls her eyes, knowing the only special thing about them is that she adds a dash of garlic powder. She rolls over, grabbing her phone from the nightstand. She clutches the comforter to her naked body, making it fall off of my body. Goosebumps immediately arise on my body. I sit up, letting my legs dangle off the bed before collecting my clothes from yesterday that are spread out around the room.

"Oh my god, babe!" Ellie gasps, getting off the bed and walking towards me. I stand in the middle of the room naked, clutching the clothes in my hand.

"Have you seen your back?" She said with a hint of worry in her voice. She walks me over to the full length mirror in the corner of the room. She turns me around, brushing my sex hair off of my back and over my shoulder. There are multiple bite marks and scratches. There are 2 long scratches from my shoulder blade down to my ribs that have dried blood. She brings her fingers up to them, touching them lightly. I wince at the pain, even though it's bearable.

"Did I do that?" She asks, trailing her fingertips over the marks.

"Well I didn't do it to myself." I joke, running my fingers through my hair, letting it cascade down my back, covering some of the marks.

"I-I'm sorry, Demi." She says sincerely.

I lift her chin up, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "No need to apologize. At least I know I'm good at my job." I say with a wink. A shiver runs down my body. We're both naked, in the middle of the room. Ellie unwraps her arms from my waist, letting me get dressed. She slumps back onto the bed, clearly still exhausted from last night. I crawl up her body, settling in between her legs, letting my head rest against her exposed chest.

Ellie lifts her hand up, finally taking the time to look at the ring I got her in the sunlight. She stares at it intensely, almost a questioning look on her face.

"Do you not like it?" I ask her, confused at to why she's studying it so hard. She removes it from her finger, rubbing her thumb over the inscription on the inside of the band. She lets out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I ask her, lifting my head up to inspect the ring. Was it defected? Was it turning her finger green?

"Demi, love. Have you looked at the ring I gave you? I mean really looked at it?" I shake my head no. Between the darkness that filled the room when we exchanged rings, the dozen orgasms between us both and the deep sleep we both succumbed to quickly after our last orgasm, I didn't take the time to really inspect the ring she surprised me with.

"Well you might want to." She says, a smirk creeping upon her lips.

I remove my arm from around her waist, bringing my hand up to my face. My lips cur into a smile. I can't believe my eyes. The ring resting softly around my finger is the exact same ring I gave Ellie. I slide the ring off, trailing my finger over the inscription on the inside of the band like Ellie did on hers moments ago. Forever I whisper as my finger trails over the word.

"I'm sorry." I apologize, putting the ring back on my finger.

"Don't apologize, my love." Ellie says, doing the same with her ring. "I guess great minds think alike." She says, bringing my hand up to her lips, placing a kiss on the ring.
______________
Hey lovelies, sorry this chapter is kind of a filler / boring.
I still hope you enjoy!!!!
I usually update on Thursday, Friday and Saturday because those are the days I'm at work and can write. (Perks of being a security officer at an empty office building). On the other days, I tend to make edits for my fan page on Instagram which y'all should go follow @ Lexa.kom.daddy
I post things from numerous shows (wynonna earp, the 100, the wilds, supergirl, wentworth, etc)