Chapter 27 *Sexual*

Written 2015

Revised March 2021

*Please read at your own risk and enjoy. Contains content NSFW*

*Ellies POV*

"Let's move this to the bed." Demi says, out of breath. She removes her legs from around my waist, standing up. She grips my wrists with her hands, pulling me off the floor to stand in front of her. She pulls me in closer, our breasts pressed up against each other. Demi's hands trail down my body, slipping under my shirt. Her nails scratch their way up my ribcage, removing my shirt in the process. We remove our lips for a second to remove my article of clothing before crashing our lips into each others once more. Her tongue slides across my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I part my lips slightly, letting her tongue explore. I let a moan escape my lips, vibrating against her mouth. Demi's arms wrap around my waist, picking me up, letting my legs wrap around her waist for just a few seconds until I feel my back hit my mattress. Demi swiftly removes her shirt, exposing her delicate skin and lacy pink bra I've yet to see her wear. I remove my hair tie, letting my hair drape over the pillow under my neck.

Demi crawls up the bed, settling in between my legs. Her fingers fumble with the button on my jeans. I put my hand on hers, stopping her. "No, let me pleasure you tonight." I say hoping she'll let me. She nods her head with a smile. I sit up, switching positions, now straddling her waist.

Our first time being intimate Demi did all the work, focusing on pleasuring me, not being upset when I didn't pleasure her in return. Now's my chance to return the favor, doing all the things she did to me, and more. I've never been one to experience in the bedroom. You could say I was borderline vanilla. The kinkiest things I've done would be hair pulling and biting. Those are amateur moves. Being with Demi fuels this feeling inside of me that I've never felt before. Lust? Hunger? Whatever it is, I don't want it to stop.

I start by attaching my lips to Demi's neck, sucking, nibbling and licking on her soft skin. I pull away to see faint red marks appear on her skin. I grin. I just marked my territory. Demi pushes her hips up, putting pressure on my center. A jolt of electricity runs down my spine, making my center ache. I get off of Demi, settling in between her legs. I unbutton her pants, pulling both them and her underwear down, discarding them somewhere across the room. I crawl back up to Demi slowly settling between her legs once more. My hands do what they do best; roam Demi's naked body. I kiss Demi aggressively while pushing my hips into her pelvis repeatedly. Her fingernails dig into my shoulders. That's going to leave a mark. Good. I hope they remind Demi of this very moment every time she looks at them while I'm undressing until they fade. I wrap my fingers around Demi's bra straps, pulling them down her shoulders, exposing her nipples just a little. I take one in my hand, cupping it and squeezing it while my other hand supports my body on the bed. I take her hardening bud between my fingers, twisting it slightly. A moan escapes Demi's lips. My fingers let go of her nipple, making their way to her back. I struggle to unclip her bra one handed. I let out a sigh of frustration. My heart begins to beat faster, worried I'm embarrassing myself in front of Demi. The last thing I want to do right now is kill the mood because I'm too inexperienced to remove her bra with grace and efficiency.

"Hey, It's okay. Take your time." She encourages sympathetically. It takes me just a few more seconds before I get it, watching the lace fall off her chest, revealing her perky breasts. I take one in my mouth, immediately circling my tongue around her nipple. Her hands make their way to my hair, pulling lightly. My hand trails down her body, settling between her thighs. She stops my hand.

"Hey, it's not fair you're still clothed and I'm not." Demi complains. I roll my eyes, pushing myself off the bed. I unzip my jeans, pulling them down my legs, Demi's eyes never leaving my body. I crawl back up the bed, trailing light kisses up Demi's body, from her inner thighs to her abdomen back up to her neck. I suck on her sweet spot on her neck as I trail my hand back down between her inner thighs. I slide my index and middle finger between her slick folds, coating my fingers in her arousal. God, she's so wet. My fingers find their way to her clit, drawing slow figure 8's on the swollen bud. Demi shudders beneath me. I move my fingers down, hovering over her entrance.

"Are you ready?" I ask, waiting for approval. She nods her head while keeping her eyes closed. "God, yes." She replies. I slowly push two fingers inside her, letting her get acclimated. I pick up my pace, feeling Demi move her hips to the rhythm of my fingers. My eyes stay on Demi, watching her fill with pleasure. Her lips are parted in an O, licking her lips every so often. I watch as her perky breasts bounce with every thrust.

"Faster, please." Demi pleads, eyes shut tight. I grant her wish while adding a third finger. I curl my fingers upward, causing Demi to jerk forward with a moan. Her hands reach forward, grabbing my neck and pulling me down. Her lips attack mine, biting and sucking on my bottom lip. Demi continues to thrust her lips forward with every thrust of my fingers. "Don't stop, I'm so close." She moans out. I feel her toes curl, her toenails slightly digging into my calves. I continue thrusting in and out, curling my fingers upward with each thrust. I feel Demi's insides tighten around my fingers, her legs shaking around my waist. Demi screams profanity followed by my name repeatedly. I continue thrusting, letting her ride out her orgasm as long as possible.

Demi comes down from her high, her back falling back onto the bed, her legs limp on either side of my waist. Her chest is glistening with little beads of sweat, her chest rising and falling with every deep breath. I remove my fingers from Demi's center, hearing her whimper as I remove them. I go to wipe my fingers on my bed sheets when Demi grabs my hand tight. She brings my hand up to her mouth, sucking her arousal off each finger one by one. Her filthy action causes my center to ache, growing more and more aroused.

Demi sits up, pushing me on my back, my head almost falling off the foot of the bed. She wraps her arms around my inner thighs, pulling me closer, letting my center hit her thighs. I let out a moan. "My turn." She says before attaching her lips to mine, placing her hand right where I want her most.

____________________

Update March 2021

Hi all, I hope you enjoy it. My girlfriend was using my laptop and I left this chapter open in another tab and she accidentally saw this... lol oh well. I get embarrassed when people I know read my writing sometimes. Especially something like this.

Please let me know what you think! I hope you all enjoy!