Chapter 22 *Sexual*

Written 2015
Revised March 2021.
*please read at your own risk. It's their first time having sex so it wont be rough... but I'm going to attempt to still make it as steamy as possible.*

*Demi's POV*
Bare legs. High heels. Exposed cleavage. Intimate touching in public. These are just a few of the things Ellie has worn or done on our date that are pushing me over the edge. My desires are growing, my hunger for her being fueled with everything she's doing. I squirm in my chair as we wait for our check. The dampness in my underwear increasing. I want Ellie. Bad. But with everything she went through with her ex as well as our last intimate encounter makes me feel like it will just be my hand and I tonight.

She chugs the wine that remains in her glass before standing up, holding her hand out for mine. I gladly take it, walking out of the restaurant hand in hand. A flash in the dark parking lot catches me off guard. There's another. Then another. Ellie's grip in my hand gets stronger. The camera flashes, repetitive name calling and following around tends to overwhelm Ellie. She unlocks the door remotely. We get in her car, locking the doors. She fumbles with the keys nervously, trying to get the key in the ignition.

"Demi!" "How are you Demi?" "Demi! Who's this?" "Are you on a date?" "How's your album coming along?" "Come on smile for us!" Ellie gets the key in the ignition and turns the car on. She puts the car in reverse and backs out of the parking spot, almost hitting a few paparazzi. She puts the car in drive, speeding out of the parking lot. Another thing to add to the ever growing list of things she's doing that's turning me on.

She puts her blinker on, merging into the fast lane. She places her right hand on the hem of my dress, just above my knee. She caresses her fingers, letting one slip under the dress and onto my moisturized skin. I take a deep breath and close my eyes, visualizing what Ellie would do next. She lets her fingers rest there for a while, not moving them. Without warning, she moves them higher up my thigh, dragging my dress up with her hand. Any further up and my underwear will be exposed. I turn and face the window, biting my lip to stop me from moaning. I can't let her see what she is doing to me. Before I know it we are parked in my driveway.

Ellie opens the passenger side door for me. I get out, immediately adjusting my dress. She takes her hand in mine, walking up the driveway to the front door. I open the door, placing my purse on the entryway table. I shut the door behind us, grabbing Ellie by the waist, pinning her against the front door. A gentle moan escapes her lips as her back hits the door.

"What do you think you were doing back there?" I ask, my hands are on either side of her head, palms pressed against the door.

Ellie bites her lip seductively. "Just having some fun." She smirks. I wedge my leg in between hers, pushing my thigh against her center dangerously soft. She takes in a deep breath, her chest rising noticeably. She tilts her head back in pleasure, exposing her sharp jawline. I attach my lips, leaving a trail of open mouth kisses and suckles. Her hands wander my body, pulling me in closer.

"Demi," She moans out, biting her lip again. She tilts her head back down, looking me in the eyes. Her pupils dilate, the blue in her eyes becoming thinner.

"Are you sure?" I ask for confirmation. I want her to be ready. Not physically. Emotionally. I want her to be comfortable. She nods her head. "I want to hear you say it." "I'm ready. I want to have sex with you, Demi." That's all I needed to hear. I pick Ellie up, letting her legs wrap around my waist. I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom. I lay Ellie softly on the bed, taking her heels off. She sits on the edge of the bed, feet planted on the floor. I walk in between her legs. Her arms wrap around my waist. I lean in, placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Her lips move in sync with mine. I move my hands to her chest, playing with the top button. "May I?" I ask softly. "Yes." She answers. I unbutton her blouse slowly, keeping my eyes on her the whole time in case she changes her mind. I unbutton the last button, removing her blouse, throwing it across the room. I lay her back down, still standing in between her legs. I run my fingers down her stomach, landing on her skirt zipper. I unzip it slowly, letting it fall off her and pool at the bottom of her feet. "Absolutely beautiful." I say, leaving a trail of kisses from the underwire of her bra to the waistband of her matching underwear. I can feel her tense beneath my touch.