Chapter 55

Written 2015

Revised May 2021

*Ellie's POV*

"We have the rest of our lives for you to make it up to me." She says, kissing my temple, letting me fall into a deep, satisfyingly fucked, sleep.

Demi absolutely did not have to wait the rest of her life for me to return the favor. As soon as the sun was up, illuminating the sky, I was down, between Demi's legs, letting my tongue dance between her legs for what felt like hours. 

Four intense orgasms later, Demi tapped out, pulling me up, letting me settle between her legs as she let her tongue explore my mouth, a low moan escaping her lips as she tasted herself. 

Neither of us cared that we both looked a mess. Hair tangled and frizzy, makeup smeared across our face from last night that we failed to take off, love bites marked across our bodies. 

"Are you sure you have to go to work today?" Demi asks, pouting her lips. I try my best to not let my gaze wander down to her exposed breasts. I knew if I looked down, I would settle right between her legs again and miss work without even bothering to call out.

"I can't skip a full day of work just to lay in bed with you." I demand, walking towards Demi's ensuite bathroom. I know I have some clothes, and if not I'll just borrow something school appropriate from Demi's closet. 

"I can guarantee that we would be doing a lot more than just laying in bed." Demi yells out from the bedroom. I ignore her as I close the bathroom door, turning the shower on.  

I spend most of the work day replaying last night on loop in my head. From seeing Demi for the first time in over a month to falling asleep in her arms. All of it. Some parts I reply more than others. 

The last twelve hours felt like the honeymoon stage in a relationship when newly invested couples can't keep their hands or their minds off each other. But that wasn't the case with Demi and I. We had been dating just over six months. Our relationship was anything but new. 

Before I knew it, the dismissal bell rang and I walked my students out the front door to their designated bus or pickup. Once each child was safely handed over, I returned to my classroom, packed my bag as quickly as the day before and returned back into Demi's arms. 

It was like I'd never left for work this morning. Our clothes from the night before were still scattered around her house, my heels still by the front door. 

Her house seemed untouched, except for the luggage bags that were no longer by the front door. 

I walk upstairs, noticing Demi sprawled out on top of her bed, wearing what looks to be my Paramore sleep shirt. So that's where it's been. I've been looking for it for months. 

I open her bedroom door further, letting it make a subtle creaking noise. Her luggage bags are laid out on the floor, open but still fully packed. Demi doesn't even flinch by the noise from the door. I kick my shoes off before laying down next to her, watching her gently rise and fall with each breath. 

Her eyes are covered by makeup smudged eyelids, unruly sex hair pulled into a lazy bun. 

As I shift my weight, the mattress dips. Demi's eyes flutter open and once they land on me, flash me a lazy, closed mouth smile. 

She turns over, now on her back, stretching her legs and arms out as they shake a bit, a non coherent grunt escaping Demi's lips. The innocent act floods my mind with memories of Demi's legs shaking beneath me last night. 

"What time is it?" She asks, cuddling up to my side. I sink further down onto the bed, letting her arms wrap around me. 

"Almost three. Have you been in bed all day?"