Chapter 65 *Sexual*

A/N When I started writing this chapter, I didn't expect it to be sexual. Well, it is (not as much as my other chapters, but enough where I wanted to put it in there, in case some readers do not want to read the smut portion of this story. Enjoy, tell me what you think of the chapter, and happy reading! 

*Ellie's POV*

"Demi, are you almost ready?" I call out from the bottom of the stairs. 

After some back and forth, Demi and I decided to combine our bachelorette parties, considering we share the same friend group, mostly. Our bridal party kept most of the details to themselves. Demi tried to squeeze a secret or two out of them, but all she got was the location, which we would have found out, anyway.

Our bridal party was expecting us at Matt's house around seven o'clock. But here I am at six forty-seven, pacing back and forth at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Demi to finish getting ready. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm coming!" Demi yells from the top of the stairs. She slips on her black pumps as she makes her way down the stairs. 

"You know I hate being late." I remind her as I hand her purse to her. She gives me a thankful kiss on the cheek before following me to the front door, apologizing again. 

The ride to Matt's is thankfully short, and we arrive only fifteen minutes late. I hold Demi's passenger door open for her, watching her adjust her low-cut Michael Kors dress before exiting the car. 

"I don't know why you wore such an expensive dress knowing we'll most likely spend most of the time in our bathing suits in Matt's pool or by the tiki bar." 

I shut the door, letting Demi's fingers intertwine with mine as we walk up to his driveway. "It's our bachelorette party, babe." 

"And what does that have to do with you wearing such an expensive dress?" I ask. Demi stops walking and turns to me. Her body is pressed up against mine, her hot breath on my lips. 

"I want you to remember who you belong to when some overpriced stripper is giving you a lap dance," Demi says in a low, seductive voice. When I don't respond, Demi turns back around, walking towards the front door. 

"Wait, that's a real thing? I thought that only happened in movies!" I proclaim, speed walking in my pair of heels to catch up to Demi. 

"It most certainly is a real thing, babe. And with Marissa and Matt on our bachelorette party committee, I expect at least one, if not two strippers to make an appearance tonight." Demi says opening the door to Matt's house, walking right in. 

I feel a ball of jealousy begin to grow in the pit of my stomach and the night hasn't even begun. 

I follow Demi into Matt's house as she leads us through the foyer and to the backyard. The loud house music from his outdoor speakers radiates all the way to the front of his house. 

"Here comes the brides to be!" Matt proclaims as he notices Demi and I step onto his patio. 

I lean into Demi in embarrassment as I scan his backyard, taking in his choice of decorations. At least four dozen pink and gold balloons are scattered across his backyard and pool. Confetti and streamers of the same color take over his patio deck and furniture. However, that's not what embarrasses me. The banner tied to two trees that read 'same vagina forever' and the boob and vagina-shaped balloons are what cause me to hide in the crook of Demi's arm. 

"Oh god," I say out loud, causing Demi to laugh. 

Matt walks over to us, embracing us both in a welcoming hug before taking out hands and walking us down the stairs and towards the tiki bar where everyone has congregated. He places a handful of beaded necklaces around Demi and I's necks before placing a "bride" paper party hat on our heads, the string around my neck slightly too tight.