Chapter 9

Written 2015
Revised March 2021

*Demi's POV*
I open my front door and see Ellie standing there. Her hair is draped over her shoulders, she has a thin layer of mascara on and the top 3 buttons of her shirt are undone, showing off just enough of her cleavage. Why is she doing this to me? "H-hi." I say stuttering. Nice one, Demetria.

"Hey." she says, smiling. I can't stop starring, god help me. She walks past me and my eyes can't help but land on her butt. Her choice of jeans today had an unusual amount of rips in them, one just underneath her left butt cheek.

*Ellie's POV*
Demi and I are halfway through the second movie. We are sharing a large bowl of popcorn that is siting in between us. Every time she reaches for a handful of popcorn, her eyes land on my chest. I smirk knowing this shirt has worked it's magic. Thank you, Hayley. Part of me still is still trying to stay grounded and reasonable. I think it would be hard for anyone to resist catching a glimpse of half covered up breasts if they were a foot away from them. That doesn't mean she likes me. She looks at my chest again and this time I catch her. She locks eyes with me and immediate faces the TV, blushing red.

"I have to use the bathroom." Demi says getting up.

After a while, Demi is still not back. I start to worry. Maybe the shirt was too much. I made her uncomfortable. I get up and make my way to her master bathroom. I knock on the door. "Hey, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be out soon." She says shakily. Against my better judgement, I slowly open the bathroom door, hoping I'm not interrupting Demi on the toilet. I find her sitting on the counter, eyes closed, rubbing her temples.

"Hey, love." I say startling her. She opens her eyes, letting a tear slide down. "What's wrong?" I ask sympathetic. I close the door behind me and walk up to her, settling right in front of her thighs.

"Nothing." She says wiping her tear away and cleaning her throat. "Don't worry about it." She says forcing a smile.

"Please." I beg sincerely, rubbing her thighs with my fingers.

"I can't. You won't look at me the same." She says, looking down. I put my hand under her chin and lift her head, connecting our eyes.

"Demi, you can tell me anything. I won't tell anyone or judge you or-" I am cut off by Demi smashing her lips onto mine.

*Demi's POV*
At first Ellie doesn't kiss back. Her lips are stiff. I immediately regret my decision when I feel her lips begin to move in sync with mine. I wrap my legs around her waist and her hands come up to my cheek, cupping them ever so gently. The butterflies begin to erupt. My heart begins to beat faster. We detach our lips away for a second only because we need air. If we didn't require air I'd kiss her forever.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that!" Ellie says trying to catch her breathe.

"You too?" I ask shyly.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for the past week!" Ellie says. I give Ellie a smile. A genuine smile. I hop off the counter and embrace her in a long hug. I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers while walking back to the theater room. When we arrive the credits are showing.

"I guess I was gone for awhile. We missed the movie." I say.

"Actually I saw most of the movie." Ellie corrects me. "You were too busy watching uh... Something else." she says pointing to her chest. I let out a drawn out laugh.

"Hey, it's not my fault you decide to tease me!"

"Well I guess the shirt worked then." She says smirking.

__________________________
Sorry this was short.

Dont forget to add this to your library. Vote and comment also please!