Chapter 28

Written 2015

Revised March 2021

*Demi's POV*

The news last night about Ellie and I spread like wildfire. I woke up to dozens of online articles, news stations and radio stations obsessing over my love life. Don't even get me started on how many fan accounts tagged me in photos and edits of the two of us. There's no way my family has not seen this.

My frustration and anger towards the paparazzi's interference in my life only fuels the frustration I have with Marissa and her brother, Andrew. The two are still avoiding me. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he hasn't found any new information. But even if that is the case, he shouldn't be avoiding every call and voicemail I have left him. It only makes my mind resort to the worst case scenarios of Isabella. And this is not the mindset I want when I'm just hours away from introducing my girlfriend to my southern family.

I impulsively grab my phone before throwing on my clothes that are scattered across the floor, slipping out of her bedroom silently. Ellie is still fast asleep in her bedroom. I decided to let her sleep in as long as possible before leaving for the airport. Last night took a lot out of both of us, but more so Ellie. One orgasm let to two, then three, then four and before we knew it the time was three o'clock, our legs continuing to shake for hours after our last round, not caring that we were laying on cum soaked sheets.

I leave Ellie's apartment, walking swiftly down the hallway and to the elevator. Try avoiding me now, Marissa. I push the elevator button repeatedly and impatiently. It takes a few minutes until I'm standing in front of Marissa's apartment door. Without wasting a second, I knock on her door, loudly. It only takes a few seconds before her front door swings open.

"D-Demi." Marissa greats me.

"So you're not dead, so that excuse for not returning my calls is out." I say walking past Marissa, entering her apartment without permission.

She closes the door behind me. "I'm sorry." She apologizes.

I take a deep breathe. "Look, I'm not mad at you and Andrew, okay? I just want to know if he found out about Isabella." I say Looking around her apartment in search of her brother.

She sighs before walking to her living room, sitting on the couch. I follow her, taking a seat in her lounge chair across from her. "Yes. He found her." She admits softly.

"Why hasn't he contacted me?" I ask, emotions fuming. I knew he was hiding something from me, avoiding me.

"Because apparently it's not good news. I don't know, he wouldn't tell me." She confesses, avoiding eye contact with me. Just like I can't lie to Marissa, Marissa can't lie to me either.

I massage my temples with my fingers. "Our flight leaves in a few hours. Tell him I want answers when I get back." I say, getting up from her chair. I leave her apartment, letting the door slam shut behind me.

***

"Five more minutes, please." Ellie mumbles into her pillow. I've been trying to wake her up for a few minutes now. I quickly toasted an everything bagel before topping it with jalapeño cream cheese for breakfast. Her favorite.

"I'll tickle you awake if I have to." I tease, knowing how ticklish her body is. She hates it, but I think it's cute.

She opens one eye, still laying her head on her pillow. "You wouldn't dare." She says, not believing me.

"Don't test me, you know how much I love watching you squirm underneath me." I say with a smirk. It takes her a few seconds before believing me. She sits up letting the sheets fall off her body, exposing the hickeys I left on her perky breasts from last night.

"Fine, I'm up." She says followed by a yawn. "When do we have to leave?" She asks, taking the bagel from my hand. 

"In two hours by the latest." I reply, ripping off a piece of her bagel and eating it.

"Don't you still need to pack?" She asks. I shake my head no. After lunch yesterday I came back to her place to help her pack. One thing led to another, resulting in me sleeping over. Luckily, I didn't procrastinate for once and I finished packing yesterday morning. All we have to do is pick my luggage up from my house which is conveniently on the way to the airport.

Ellie finishes her last piece of her bagel before walking over to her dresser. I can faintly see marks on her shoulders from where my fingernails dug into her skin as she pleasured me for hours. I bite my lip as memories of last night flood my mind.

"Make sure you brush that sex hair of yours before we leave."