Forty Seven

a/n: this wouldn't upload yesterday? tell me if this works!

***

Jaxon was laying down on his stomach on his bed, his sketchbook in front of him. He'd be in this position for half an hour trying to figure out a new design.

Shawn walks into the room, smiling. "Hi, princess." He walks over to the bed, slapping Jaxon's ass before leaning down to kiss him on his neck.

Jaxon giggles and pushes him off. "Ow!"

Shawn smiles and plops down next to Jaxon, turning on his side to watch him. "What're you doing?"

Jaxon sits up, sitting crisscross on the bed. "Trying to think of a new design to submit to Claudia. She tore up what I designed for her this morning."

"Tore up? Like...Ripped the shit outta your sketchbook?"

"Mhm. Told me it was 'ugly' and belongs in a thrift store? I dunno...I thought it was good but she thought otherwise."

Shawn hums. "Claudia sounds like a bitch."

Jaxon chuckles. "Yeah. You don't know the half of it."

Shawn stands up and starts unbuttoning his work shirt. "Well, can you take a break? I'm hungry. Want a burger."

"You always want a burger."

Shawn shrugs, looking through their dresser for a tee shirt."And? You wanna tag along?"

"I don't know. I should probably stay here and work on this...I still don't know what to do."

Shawn nods his head, switching his work pants for some basketball shorts. "Mhm. When's the last time you ate?"

"Lunch...But I had a snack when I got home."

Shawn sighs and leans back onto the bed. He tilts his head and pouts. "Please?... Pretty please?"

Jaxon smiles at Shawn before rolling his eyes playfully. "Fine! But you owe me."

Shawn nods his head. "Oh yeah? I know."

**
Mia sits down next to Aaliyah in their shared condo. "Knowing how busy that apartment gets in the morning, I know he'll be running late."

Aaliyah smiles and grabs her water bottle off the coffee table, leaning back against the armrest on the couch. "Miss Mia finally being devious. We love it. So what're you gonna say?"

Mia shrugs. "Oh, just that...You wouldn't want a gay man on your team. Like it or not, homophobes are everywhere and it would be bad for her business, even as an assistant."

"Oh wow...Scandalous."

"Mhm. It would be bad for marketing. Then...I'll revisit some of my own designs...As well as...," Mia grabs a sketchbook from her bag. "This was Jaxon's old one. He said he didn't like it and let me borrow it but...They kicked me out and I took this with me."

Aaliyah's mouth widens and she claps. "You're a rockstar."

Mia chuckles. "I know!" She opens the sketchbook, flipping through the pages of designs. She stumbles upon the sketch of the dress he made for Mia's graduation party.

She clears her throat and closes the sketchbook. "Anyways. I'm gonna go shower. We order Chinese tonight?"

"You know it."

**
Jaxon walks back into his and Shawn's bedroom. Shawn follows, sipping on a large milkshake. "So?"

Jaxon looks up at Shawn and smiles. "That was a very much needed food break. Thank you."