Eighteen

a/n: new character being introduced :,))

*
Shawn groans as he hears Jaxon's alarm going off for the second time that morning. He could also smell breakfast in the kitchen, which made him more annoyed because he was hungry but didn't want to get up.

He turns off his back to roll over and grab Jaxon's phone to shut it off. He looks down at Jaxon, wondering how he slept through his alarm but then remembers that they had a long night.

meaning, they had sex.

He leans down and kisses Jaxon on the neck. "Baby? Wake up. It's your first day of classes."

Jaxon groans and reaches back to grab Shawn's bicep, shaking his head. "Tired."

Shawn smiles and kisses him again. "I know, baby. But you gotta get up."

Jaxon shakes his head. "Ten more minutes. Please?"

**
Jaxon walks out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist. He lets out a sigh and walks into their closet to put together an outfit.

He didn't start class until 9:30 so he had time to kill. He picks out a slightly cropped pink shirt that was tight and some white cargo pants.

He walks out into their bedroom, seeing Shawn was no longer laying in bed. He grabs some jewelry off of their dresser, putting on two necklaces.

He grabs his glasses off their bedside table, sliding them on his face before also sliding his promise ring back on to his finger.

Kai smiles and looks over as Jaxon walks out of the bedroom. "Oh my god! You look so cute."

Jaxon smiles, "Thank you. First impressions are everything, I'm wearing sweatpants tomorrow."

Kai laughs and takes a seat, sipping her coffee. "What's your schedule like today?"

"Uh, two classes first, then an assembly, lunch, and then two more classes."

Mia walks out, holding a travel cup. "Oo, me too! Wanna get lunch together?"

"Sure. What's your first class?"

"Uhm, I'm not sure."

Jaxon hums and grabs an apple from the basket on the island. Shawn looks at him and smiles. "What am I supposed to do all day while you're at school?"

Jaxon smiles, leaning against him. "You'll manage. Didn't you say you wanted to get a job?"

"Fuck that. Not today. I'm sad."

Jaxon frowns, grabbing Shawn's chin and kissing him once. "You'll be okay, big boy."

Gavin walks out of his bedroom, rolling his eyes. "You fuckers are weird. I could not imagine being this excited for fucking school."

Kai smiles and points to the stovetop. "I made breakfast."

AJ walks out also fully dressed. He shakes his head and shoves his phone in his front pocket. "Too tired. Need fuel."

Gavin makes himself a huge plate of breakfast, sitting at the kitchen table. Mia sits next to him to talk about her schedule.

Jaxon takes another bite into his apple. "It's okay, baby. I only have four classes today, I'll be home before you know it."

Gavin laughs. "Suck it up, Williams. Time to be a housewife. We can spend our time cleaning and cooking dinner and shit."

AJ takes a sip of his juice. "If you don't mind me asking, why didn't you chose to sign up for college."