Sixty Two

Jaxon sets his hand on the door and nods. He truly didn't know what to say and in all honesty, he felt as if he could throw up right then.

Jaxon clears his throat. "Uhm...I don't want you to like...Hate yourself or anything but," Jaxon sniffs. "I can never we look at you the same."

Mia nods her head as she lets tears fall.

"It's so much more than just...You turning your back on me. I don't think you realize the...Depth of what you did. I couldn't sleep or eat for days...I couldn't leave Shawn's side-."

"I-I know but-."

"There's not but, Mia. And Gavin? He loves you so much and you should've known he would've supported you. But cheating on him? That was low."

"I'm really sorry-."

Jaxon rolls his eyes. "That doesn't amount to anything, Mia. You can't just...Say sorry for what you did. I will never look at you the same."

Jaxon hears someone in the kitchen and turns to see Shawn walking his way. "Hey, babe. Who's at the door?"

Shawn glances at Mia before looking down at Jaxon. "What is she doing here?"

Jaxon shakes his head and turns back to Mia. He shrugs his shoulders. "She was just leaving."

Mia sighs and nods her head. Jaxon backs up and shuts the front door before turning to Shawn.

"You okay?" Shawn grabs Jaxon's hand.

Jaxon nods his head. "Yeah...I think so. But we have to talk to Gavin about something."

Shawn shrugs. "What?"

**
Jaxon was sitting on the bed in front of Shawn. "And she said that's why she let Aaliyah drug me."

"That's...," Shawn wipes his eyes once. "What the fuck."

"Yeah. I guess she wanted me to know that she didn't physically do anything. Still doesn't change that she let it happen though."

"It's still fucked up. Why didn't she just tell Gav? Or...Anyone? This all could've been avoided so easily."

"I know. It sucks but...Should we tell him? I mean is it our place? I highly doubt she's gonna reach out to him but...Keeping it a secret seems wrong."

Shawn sighs and leans back against their headboard. "Fuck, I dunno. I really don't know."

Jaxon frowns runs his fingers through his hair. "I really wish she hadn't come here. I can't stand being around her. She's so...unaware of what she did it's ridiculous."

Shawn looks up at Jaxon and reaches his arm out, indicating for Jaxon to come to lay by him. Jaxon gets up, finding his spot next to Shawn.

"I really don't want her to hate herself but...I just wish she leave me alone. Why can't we just leave it at, we aren't friends anymore, you know?"

"I know, baby. I'm sorry."

"God...How did things get so fucked up?" Jaxon sits back up"I loved her so much, Shawn. She was literally my like...platonic soulmate. I couldn't ever imagine life without her."

Shawn frowns and places his hand on Jaxon's thigh for comfort.

"I wish things were different."

"I know, baby. I know it's hard but, hey. You got Kai. She loves you unconditionally and will...Quite literally protect you against anyone."

"That's true." Jaxon lays himself back down.

"I understand it's hard to lose someone like that. But you're doing so good and...You're so much more than just that, okay?

"Okay." Jaxon tilts his head up and smiles at Shawn. "I love you."

"Love you too, princess." Shawn grabs Jaxon's face and leans in to kiss him once.

**
Gavin shakes his head as he stands up. "She was in this house?!"

"Nah, man. She was just at the door. She wanted to talk to Jaxon and sort some shit out."

"Like what? Has she finally recognized she's a fucking psycho? Why the fuck did you let Jaxon talk to her."

"I didn't know, damn. Calm down. Look, I need to talk to you about what she said. It's serious and...I don't really know how it's gonna go."

Gavin furrows his brows. He could tell by Shawn's tone of voice that this was serious. "..What man? You're scaring me."

"Look, Jaxon told me why she...Let Aaliyah drug him."

"Okay. So what? Just let it out man, you know you don't have to sugarcoat shit with me."

"I know. It's just-."

"Just say it."

"Aaliyah took Mia to get an abortion. And when Mia told her to not drug Jaxon, Aaliyah told her that she would tell everyone about the abortion."

"An abortion? Like...With us? Like...Her and I...Like it was mine?"

Shawn watches Gavin's facial expressions and nods. "Yeah."

Gavin stands up from where he was sitting on the couch. He wipes his sweaty palms on his pants and sighs.

Shawn frowns and crosses his arms. "Talk to me?"

Gavin clears his throat and shrugs. "I-...It's her body...You know. It was her choice and I would've respected it...I just...Fuck, I wish she would've told me."

Shawn nods his head.

"It's still no excuse what she did to Jaxon. And...I don't like how she tried to use that to be a victim in this situation."

"Are you okay, though?"

Gavin shrugs his shoulders again. "I don't know. I don't really know how I'm feeling."

"Do you wanna...Talk?"

Gavin shakes his head and slips his hands into his pockets. "Nah...No, I'm gonna go smoke."

Shawn nods and watches as he walks away. He turns back though, frowning at Shawn. "Tell Jaxon I'm sorry."

**