Fifteen (X)

a/n: kinda kinky because...well, it's jaxon and shawn but if this makes you uncomfy feel free to skip ((: also sorry if this sucks i try my best with smut

**
Jaxon crawls into Shawn's lap, kissing him roughly. Shawn grabs his ass into his hands, kissing back.

Shawn pulls away to lift Jaxon's shirt off his body, leaning in to kiss down his torso.

Jaxon moans loudly, reaching up to grab the back of Shawn's head, grabbing at his hair. "Fuck."

Shawn smiles and wraps his arm around Jaxon's body to flip them over and lay Jaxon down on the bed. He leans back down, capturing Jaxon's lips into a sloppy make out.

Jaxon reaches his hands out to grab at Shawn's button up. He starts undoing the buttons as Shawn kissed down his neck.

He finally got the buttons undone, sliding the shirt off of his shoulders.

Shawn reaches down to palm Jaxon through his pants, causing him to moan softly. "Fuck, Shawn."

Shawn smiles and looks up at him, kissing him on his jaw. "Yeah? You like that?"

Jaxon nods his head, grabbing Shawn's forearm. "Mhm."

Shawn unbuttons Jaxon's pants, sliding them down his legs. Jaxon kicks them off but then pushes Shawn off to flip them back over.

Shawn looks up at him and smirks. Jaxon smirks back, grabbing Shawn by his belt to pull his pants down quickly, followed by his underwear.

He sinks down, grabbing Shawn's hard cock into his hands. He spits into one hand, stroking his length, twisting his wrist with every motion.

"Oh fuck." Shawn throws his head back in satisfaction.

Jaxon smiles, licking up his length before taking him all the way down his throat. Shawn looks down at Jaxon, biting his lip and bringing his hand up to guide him.

Jaxon hums around him, bobbing his head, throwing in a few deep-throated strokes. Jaxon looks up at Shawn as he takes him all the way down his throat, swirling his tongue around him.

Jaxon pulls all the way back to the tip, sucking a little until Shawn grabs him, shoving his back into the mattress. "Fuck."

Jaxon looks up and smiles as Shawn grabs the handcuffs. "Arms up, princess."

Jaxon lifts his arm, feeling Shawn secure them as he was cuffed to the bed frame.

He reaches into their bedside drawer, grabbing a bottle of lube. He grabs Jaxon by his thighs to get him into the wanted position.

He sits up, running his hand up and down Jaxon's body, causing him to shiver. "Fuck, you look so fucking hot right now. All submissive and shit."

Jaxon blushes and bites his lip.

Shawn coats three fingers with lube, shoving two in and out of Jaxon. He begins fucking him with his fingers, quickly adding another one.

Jaxon curls his toes at the sensation, letting out loud needy moans. "Oh fuck, Shawn!" He pulls down on the cuffs.

Shawn looks up at him, watching the sweat form on his body. "Yeah?"

Jaxon nods his head, trying to move his hips wanting more, but earns a smack on his thigh. "Stay still, you hear me?"

Jaxon moans at that and nods. "Y-yes, sir."

Shawn continues stretching Jaxon for a little while longer until Jaxon starts growing impatient. "Fuck, Shawn. Please."

Shawn looks up at him, tilting his head. "Please? Please what?"

Jaxon bites his lips, letting every moan escape his mouth. "Please...Fuck...."

Shawn smiles, reaching up to grab Jaxon's length in his hand while continuing to fuck him with his fingers. "Mm. I want you to beg for it."

Jaxon's head rolls back. "Ah, f-fuck!" He pulls down on his cuffs, definitely leaving marks. "Please, fuck me. Holy shit, please!"

Shawn removes his fingers, though he hooked one in, slightly pulling down to look at the work he'd done.

He sits up, grabbing his length into his hand, applying some lube onto his bare cock. He grabs Jaxon's thigh, lining up before sliding himself all the way in.

Jaxon's mouth goes slack as he lets out a loud moan. Shawn drags himself all the way out just to slam back into Jaxon.

He kept a quick pace, loving every moan he earned from Jaxon. The sound of moans and skin slapping together filled their room.

Shawn suddenly pulled out, earning a whine from Jaxon as he tried to catch his breath.

Shawn had quickly cuffed him so his hand were now behind his back and he was now on his knees.

Shawn didn't wait for him to get situated before he slammed his hips back into Jaxon.

Jaxon cried out as Shawn pushed his head down into the mattress, gaining full control of Jaxon's body. "Shawn, oh my...Fuck!"

"Yeah? You like that? That's where you want it?" Shawn reaches down to smack Jaxons ass a few times.

He reaches down, grabbing at Jaxon's shoulders for leverage, pulling him up so his torso was now stretched out, no longer touching the mattress.

He kept a quick and fast pace as Jaxon's back arched, Shawn now finding a new angle. "Oh, f-fuck, Shawn...I need to-."

"Mm. Not yet, baby." He leans in to kiss Jaxon on the neck a few times before roughly shoving him back down into the mattress.

He slips out one more time to flip them back over, uncuffing him and filling him back up. Jaxon reaches his hand to grab at Shawn's biceps, shaking his head.

"Fuck! I need to-...Please, Shawn."

Shawn nods his head, reaching down to pump Jaxon's cock at the same pace. "I know, baby. Look me in the eyes while you come."

Jaxon moans loudly, keeping eye contact as he came. He places his hands on Shawns back, scratching down them as he reached his climax.

Shawn continued pumping his hand, watching how hot it was as his back arched off the mattress and his eyes rolled back. "F-fuck!"

Shawn smiles at him and drags himself out, grabbing his cock into his hands. He grabs Jaxon's face, tilting it back as he smeared the precome against Jaxons' face. "Open up, baby boy."

Jaxon widens his mouth as Shawn slid himself down Jaxon's throat, holding himself there for few seconds before pulling back.

He continues this, fucking Jaxon's face. Jaxon sucked around him, occasionally swirling his tongue.

Shawn picks up the speed as he begins reaching his climax, thrusting into Jaxon's mouth. He hits the back of Jaxon's throat, causing tears to form, though Jaxon found it extremely hot.

"Fuck, Jaxon. Take it like that! Fuck, you're so fucking pretty." Shawns hips come to a stop as his come, bending over a little as he grabbed onto the headboard for support, letting out a string of cuss words.

Jaxon tries to take all he can, though a little bit of come trickles out his mouth.

Shawn groans as he pulls out of Jaxon's mouth, grabbing his chin. "Open."

Jaxon opens his mouth, sticking his tongue out to reveal the pool of come. Shawn tilts his head back a little. "Swallow."

Jaxon closes his mouth as he swallows, sticking his tongue back out for Shawn to see. "Shit."

Shawn reaches his hand to wipe the excess come off Jaxons cheek and smiles. "Happy three years."

**