Fourteen

a/n: this chapter is gonna b kinda long just because i wanted to spectate the next chapter from this one :))

**

Shawn sneaks back into their bedroom, leaning over Jaxon. He leans down and kisses him on his neck. "Good morning, princess. Happy anniversary."

Jaxon shakes his head, grabbing the comforter in his hands. Shawn smiles and kisses him again. "Wake up, pretty face."

Jaxon looks up, his eyes slowly opening. "Hm?"

"Happy anniversary, cutie." Jaxon looks down at Shawn's hands, seeing him holding a bouquet of roses and an iced coffee.

Jaxon smiles and sits up, blushing. "For me?"

"Of course for you. Come here."

Jaxon smiles and pushes the comforter off his body, getting on his knees to be able to hug Shawn. Shawn smiles, hugging him back. Jaxon slightly pulls away to kiss him once. "Happy anniversary."

**
Jaxon was sat in the kitchen, sipping on his coffee. Kai walks into the kitchen, yawning and stretching her hands over her head. "Morning. Happy three years to you and Shawn! That's so cute!"

Jaxon smiles and shows her the roses. "Look! Aren't they pretty?"

Kai nods and smiles. "So cute. Oh, by the way. I left you know what in my car. It looks so good, you did really good."

"Thank you. And thank you for helping me!"

"Of course! So what's the plan for today?"

"Hm. He wants to go to dinner at some restaurant he found. Then I think we're gonna sit in our room and watch some movies and exchange gifts."

"Sounds nice. I'll make sure...You know who doesn't mess anything up."

Jaxon giggles and pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He takes a sip from his coffee and nods. "Thank you."

Shawn walks out of the bedroom, scratching his bare chest and yawning. Kai furrows her brows and looks up at him. "I thought you were already awake."

Shawn nods. "Mhm, was. Took a little nap. Got up early to get him some roses and coffee."

Gavin joins the three in the kitchen, shaking his head. "That's commitment, man. We all know how long you like to sleep."

Shawn rolls his eyes. "Fuck off." He stands behind Jaxon, kissing him on his neck. "Hm. Three whole years."

Jaxon smiles and leans into him. "Mhm. Glad you helped me that day in the hallway otherwise this would've never happened."

Kai smiles and shrugs her shoulders. "Hey, what is the story of you guys meeting? Like...How'd it happen you two were like from two different planets."

Jaxon lets out a small laugh. "Shawn was skipping class, as always...And you know those football players? The ones that literally no one liked?"

Kai grabs her mug and nods. "The ones who pick fights with anyone?"

"Yeah. They...Cornered me before class one day and...There were like five of them jumping me and...I'm not even close to weighing as much as them so I couldn't even fight back."

Shawn walks over, setting his hands on Jaxon's shoulders. "Mhm. That when I came and saved his cute ass."

Gavin nods. "I was there too!"

"That's right. Anyways, I just got the fuckheads away from him and took him to the bathroom to clean him up."

Jaxon smiles and blushes. "It was very sweet. Then Shawn was being Shawn and started calling me all these pet names."