Eighty Six (X)

a/n: now showing you guys the soft/sweet sex life of shawn and jaxon :) as always feel free to skip if needed :) love u guys and hope you enjoy !!

**

Jaxon slides his hands down the back of Shawn's shirt. He places his hands against his back, kissing him back.

Shawn wraps his arms around Jaxon's waist to pull them closer together, if that was even possible.

Shawn brings one hand up to Jaxon's jaw, grabbing it to keep the kiss slow and steady. He swipes his tongue along Jaxon's bottom lip fully taking control of the kiss.

Jaxon hums into the kiss, lazily grinding himself against Shawn.

Shawn pulls away, attaching himself to Jaxon's neck, placing sloppy wet kisses all along his neck. When he pulls away again, he reaches down to toss Jaxon's shirt off, throwing it on the ground.

Shawn drove his hands up Jaxon's sharp waist, pulling him back closer, leaving kisses all along his torso.

Jaxon bites down on his lip, grabbing Shawn's hair into his hands. "Fuck.."

Shawn smiles as he sucks a dark spot onto his neck before
connecting their lips back into a slow and sloppy kiss.

He reaches down to Jaxon's pants, undoing the button and unzipping them before shoving his large hand down into Jaxon's boxers.

Jaxon moans into the kiss and begins grinding against Shawn's hand, loving the feeling of warmth around himself. Jaxon pulls away from the kiss, resting his forehead against Shawn's.

He brings his hands to Shawn's shoulders, digging his nails into his skin as he slowly stroked him.

Shawn leans in, giving him a small peck. "You like that?" He whispers.

Jaxon nods and whines. "Mhm."

Shawn removes his hand, grabbing the backs of Jaxon's thighs to stand up. He leans in as he flips the two over, kissing Jaxon as he laid him down on the mattress.

He begins trailing kisses down Jaxon's body, starting at his jaw. He places wet kisses in the places that make Jaxon melt the most.

He pulls Jaxon's pants off his legs, throwing them down next to Jaxon's abandoned shirt. Followed by his boxers, Shawn begins placing kisses along his thighs.

Jaxon lets out a sigh of pleasure, enjoying every moment of Shawn caressing every inch of his body.

Shawn grabs Jaxon's face back into a kiss, grinding back onto Jaxon, making him, even more, needier than he was before.

Jaxon grips Shawn's shirt, oddly enjoying the feeling of Shawn's clothed body against his naked body. Jaxon grabs Shawn's face, kissing him again. "Please,"

"...Please what?" Shawm reaches down, wrapping his hand around Jaxon, stroking him slowly, purposefully tantalizing.

Jaxon lets out a breathy moan, letting his head fall back against his pillow. He reaches down to grab Shawn's wrist. "I need you."

*
"Feel stretched enough?"

Jaxon simply nods his head once, placing one hand on Shawn's bicep. "Yeah, I'm good."

Shawn smiles, taking his time to admire the boy below him. He uses one hand to guide up and down Jaxon's side. "God, you're breathtaking."

"Thank you." Jaxon smiles.

Shawn uses his other hand to lube up himself before positioning himself in-between Jaxon's legs. "Ready?"

"Please." Jaxon whines.

Shawn grabs himself to line up with Jaxon, staring directly
in his eyes as he slid himself all the way in.

Jaxon couldn't help but let out a soft moan at the familiar
feeling. He tips his head back, gripping his fingers on Shawn's biceps. "Fuck."

Shawn doesn't waste any time, slowly dragging himself back out just to slide right back in. He leans down, nibbling kisses onto Jaxon's neck.

"Oh, yeah," He brings his hands up to grip Shawn's shoulders. Their bare chests were almost touching.

They were both letting out soft breathless moans.

"Fuck, Jaxon." Shawn moaned as he slid back in slowly. He places one hand on Jaxon's waist to keep his rhythm slow and steady.

He looks up to watch Jaxon's face. His head was tipped back, the look of pure pleasure written all over his face.

"Oh, fuck. Please, Shawn."

Shawn immediately understood, sliding himself out
almost completely before snapping his hips back into Jaxon.

He kept this pace, earning moans from Jaxon. He wraps his arms around Shawn's body, raking his nails down his back trying to be gentle. "Oh, fuck yeah. That's good."

"Yeah?" Shawn kisses Jaxon on the neck a few times.

"Yeah." Jaxon moans out.

Shawn gives him a few more kisses on his neck. "Tell me when you're about to come, princess."

Jaxon's back arches off the mattress as Shawn slowly pounds into him. It was slow and passionate get still aggressive.

Jaxon's breathing suddenly becomes uneven as he felt close to his climax. He tightens his grip around Shawn's back. "Fuck. I'm getting close."

"Yeah?" Shawn responds. He grabs Jaxon in a firm grip, picking up his speed, now slamming his hips into Jaxon's.

Jaxon lets a loud moan slip out, now scratching down Shawn's biceps. "Oh, fuck...fuck, I'm gonna—-."

Shawn smiles, leaning down to kiss him. "I know. Come for me, baby."

Jaxon lets out a loud moan as Shawn works him through his climax. He lets his head fall back as Shawn continues fucking him to reach his own peak.

Jaxon groans at the feel of sensitivity, yet he enjoyed every second of it. When Shawn had finally come, he let his hips come to a stop, leaning down to kiss Jaxon.

Shawn lets out a sigh as he pulls out before leaning down to lick Jaxon's stomach clean.

Jaxon watches him, still breathing heavily. He blinks a few times, trying to catch his breath. Shawn is like, the human embodiment of sex.

When Shawn was satisfied, he swallowed before leaning back down to kiss Jaxon a few times. He pulls away with a smile on his face. "I love you."

Jaxon smiles back. "I love you too."

**