Thirteen

a/n: cute chapter :pp

A few weeks have passed, it now being August. Jaxon and Shawn's third year anniversary is in a few days. Jaxon sat with the girls as he came up with a plan, though Kai was really the only one paying attention.

The boys all went to the gym to play some basketball.

"What if I get him new jewelry for his piercings. You think he'd like that?"

Kai nods. "Oh, he'd love that. Does he have anything planned? Like dinner or something?"

"He said he wants to keep it lowkey this year since last year we went to Florida, but I think he made reservations somewhere."

"Hm...Are you excited? I mean...Three years? That's a lot. I need tissues, I'm gonna cry."

Jaxon giggles and playfully shoves her. "Shut up...I mean it is a big deal but...Shut up."

Aaliyah rolls her eyes and sits up. "Are we done? We're literally just sitting here doing absolutely nothing."

Kai rolls her eyes back. "You can both leave. Go do whatever you want. No one asked you to be here."

Aaliyah laughs. "Awe. Is someone angry?"

The front door is thrown open, the three boys walking in. Shawn grabs the top of his shirt, sliding it off his body. "Fuck. It's hot as shit outside."

AJ shuts the door, setting the basketball down on the ground. Shawn goes into the fridge, grabbing a beer and placing it against his neck.

He walks over to Jaxon, smiling and kissing him once. "Hi, baby. What're you guys up to?"

Mia looks up and smiles. "Just talking. How was basketball?"

Gavin walks over, him also holding a beer. "Good. Some kids played pickup with us. We beat their asses, as always."

Aaliyah looks up at Shawn and smiles. "We were actually talking about your anniversary. Are you excited?"

Kai rolls her eyes and lets out a laugh before getting up off the couch. Shawn nods his head, taking a sip from his beer. "Of course I'm excited."

Jaxon looks up and smiles. Shawn takes a seat next to Jaxon, wrapping his arm around his shoulders. "Ew! You're all sweaty! Get off of me."

Shawn smiles, squishing him into the couch. "Don't you love me, babe?"

Jaxon smiles and pushes on Shawn's chest to get him off. "Ew! Stop it!"

Shawn wraps his large arms around him, showering his face with kisses. "Mm. You know you love me."

"Shawn, oh my god! You stink! Get off of me!" Jaxon starts giggling as he tried to get Shawn off of him.

Aaliyah rolls her eyes and gets off the couch. She goes into the kitchen, opening the fridge to grab herself something to drink.

*
Shawn steps out of the shower, a towel hanging loosely from his waist. He walks out into the bedroom and sees Jaxon on the floor in front of the full-length mirror, painting his nails.

Shawn grabs the towel where it was folded, walking over to him. "You wanna go get some food?"

Jaxon doesn't look up from his nails and nods. "Sure...Hm, what do you wanna get?"

Shawn shrugs his shoulders, grabbing a pair of underwear from the dresser. "Uh...I don't care, anything really. What do you want?"

Jaxon looks up at Shawn through the mirror. "Uhm...I don't know."