Twenty One

a/n: you guys know i live for drama ;p

**

In the next few weeks, Gavin and Shawn have both gotten the job and started working. The house because very busy as everyone was working at their own schedules.

It became a routine, AJ and Kai usually coming home first, then Jaxon, then Shawn and Gavin, and finally Mia.

Jaxon had also gotten kind of close with his new friends, though he hasn't introduced them to anyone yet.

Mia and Aaliyah become undoubtedly close and she was at her apartment a lot more to hang out with Mia and Kai.

Jaxon walks into the house, setting his bag and keys down on the table.

He goes in his and Shawn's bedroom, groaning at the mess. He picks up the clothes all over the floor, throwing them into the laundry basket to do later.

He kicks his shoes off, setting them down in their closet. He then walks back out towards the kitchen to make himself a snack. He grabs a bowl of strawberries before sitting down at the table to begin some work.

AJ walks out of his and Kai's bedroom, smiling. "Hey, Jaxon. Just getting home?"

"Yeah. A few minutes ago," He glances down at AJ's running shoes. "Where you off to?"

"Track tryouts. I decided why not give it another try. I know, majoring in automotive technology and playing a sport seems...Excessive but, I like to challenge myself."

Jaxon smiles. "Well, I hope you do well. Let me know how it goes!"

"Of course." He grabs his small duffel bag off the ground and waves bye to Jaxon before exiting the house.

Kai eventually appears and sits down next to Jaxon. "Hey. What're you up to?"

"Work. We have to take a business class and...I'm so behind. I came home yesterday during break and slept through my last two classes."

"God. Those naps that feel like five minutes but were only like three hours. The worst."

"Seriously! You wake up even more tired than you were before."

"Ugh. I hate it when that happens. It sucks."

Gavin opens the front door, groaning. "Who knew work would be so fucking tiring. Damn, and the work shoes are totally ass."

Shawn walks in behind him, closing the front door. He throws his keys down on the counter. Jaxon looks at him and smiles. "Look at my working boy. Hi."

Shawn smiles and walks over to him, leaning down to kiss him once. "Hey, pretty face. How was school?"

"Good. How was work?"

"Rough. Today was busy. My hands are all dry and pruney."

Jaxon frowns and reaches into his backpack to hand him some lotion. "Here."

Shawn grabs it and rubs it into his hands. "God. I forgot you get super feminine scented shit."

"You don't like it?"

"I like when I smell it on you. Not the other way around."

Gavin rolls his eyes. "That makes no sense, Shawn."

Gavin takes a seat at the table with them. He grabs his phone out of his pocket, checking his texts. "Anyone heard from Mia?"

Jaxon looks up. "Aaliyah's place. She canceled on lunch again, but no surprise there."

"Damn. Sorry, Jax. I'll try talking to her about that."

Jaxon shakes his head and looks back down to his notebook. "No worries."