Sixty Seven

a/n: depression sucks ... i'm sorry guys

pls enjoy this update. it's short but i need to put something out. love u guys .

**

Jaxon stirs in his sleep and turns over in bed to cling to Shawn. He groans as his eyes begin to slowly open as he felt Shawn's side wasn't warm.

He sits up in bed, squinting his eyes due to the light coming from the lamp.

Shawn turns around and frowns. "Shit. Sorry, princess. I wasn't tryna wake you?"

"What're you doing?" Jaxon grabs the jacket from where it was falling off his shoulder. He fixes it and starts to rub his eyes.

"Finishing packing. We're leaving in like an hour."

"An hour?" Jaxon grabs his phone off the bedside table to check the time. "Can I drive you?"

Shawn zips you his suitcase. "We were just gonna call an Uber."

Jaxon frowns and shakes his head. "Can I drive you?"

Shawn looks over at him and nods. "Of course."

Jaxon nods and gets up to start getting ready. Shawn sits down on the bed, putting his hands over his face. He yawns before laying back on the bed. "Fuck."

Jaxon appears back, simply dressed in some jeans and a hoodie. "Babe?"

Shawn sits up and smiles at him. "Come here."

Jaxon nods and walks towards him. He takes a seat on Shawn's lap, laying his head in the crook of his neck. "Are you okay?"

Shawn nods, placing his hands around Jaxon's body. "Mhm. Kind of nerve-racking, I guess. All I keep thinking about is my mom, you know? What if my dad dies? I won't have either of them."

Jaxon frowns and reaches down to grab Shawn's hand. "I'm so sorry."

"No...It's okay-."

They both turn their heads when they hear a knock on the door. "Wassup?" Shawn yells.

The door opens and Kai peeks her head in, followed by AJ. "Hey. Can we drive you to the airport?"

Jaxon smiles and looks down at Shawn.

That's how the entire apartment ended up in AJ's car.

**
Jaxon was holding Shawn's hand as they walked through the airport. "You sure you're okay?"

Shawn glances down at Jaxon and nods. "Yeah. Are you?"

Jaxon shrugs his shoulders. "Sure."

"That's not convincing."

Jaxon bites his lip. "Like you said. It's nerve-racking. I just...I really wish I could go with you."

"I know, princess. I'm sorry. I just know you have classes and shit. I just need you to be patient with me."

Jaxon tears up. "No, I know."

Shawn stops walking and turns to face Jaxon. "Hey, look at me?"

Gavin notices them and judges AJ with his elbow. "Maybe we should...Step away?"

AJ nods and grabs Kai's hand and they decide to stop and get some coffee.

Jaxon bites down on his bottom lip. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Everything. This isn't fair...I'm so sorry. God, you don't fucking deserve all this shit," Jaxon wipes under his nose.

Shawn frowns and grabs Jaxon's face. "Hey...Hey," He leans down to be eye level with him. "I'm okay, princess. Promise."

Jaxon nods and looks up at him. "Okay."

Shawn chuckles and wraps his arms around Jaxon. "God. You're so sensitive." Jaxon smiles and wraps his arms around Shawn.

"Well, you know, if things go wrong you can always stay at my moms' house," Jaxon backs away, "Or Gavin's moms' place. Right?"

"Yes, baby. I know."

Jaxon sighs and nods his head. An announcement comes over the P.A, to announce the next plane beginning to board. Shawn sighs and pulls away. "That's me, baby. Time to go."

"Okay." Jaxon reaches up, placing his hand on the back of Shawn's neck. He leans upon his tiptoes to kiss Shawn.

Shawn kisses back, placing his hands on Jaxon's waist. He pulls away, grabbing Jaxon's hand. "I'll call you when the plane lands, okay?"

Jaxon nods his head. "Okay. Be safe, alright? I love you." Jaxon leans back in to hug him.

"I love you too."

Gavin walks over with AJ and Kai. He nudges Shawn with his elbow. "Hey, we gotta go."

Shawn nods, kissing Jaxon's hand. Jaxon looks over at Gavin, smiling. "You be safe too, okay? And keep Shawn safe."

"You got it, kid."

The group all exchanged hugs before sending the two boys off. Kai reaches over and grabs Jaxon's hand, noticing his anxious state. "He'll be alright. Trust me."

**