Three

The next morning, Jaxon woke up to Shawn's large arms around him. He lets out a sigh and looks back at Shawn who was out cold.

Jaxon grabs Shawn's hand, kissing it once before setting it down so he could get out of the bed. He throws the comforter off his naked body and gets up.

He walks over to their dresser, grabbing a pair of underwear before walking to the closet to grab one of Shawn's larger sweaters.

He walks back over to the bed, covering Shawn back up with the blanket before grabbing his glasses and his phone.

He walks out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him. He walks into the kitchen, slipping his glasses on his face.

Jaxon yawns and grabs a coffee filter to start a pot of coffee. Mia walks out, putting her hair into a messy bun, smiling. "Morning."

Jaxon yawns again and smiles, "Good morning."

Mia smiles and sits down at one of the barstools. "So? Any plans for today?"

Jaxon reaches in the cabinet, grabbing two coffee mugs. He sets one in front of Mia. "Shawn and I wanted to go out. Check out the city."

"Oo! Fun."

Jaxon pours some coffee into her cup before pouring some into his own. "What about you?" He grabs the creamer from the fridge and brings over the container with sugar in it.

"Well, you know how Gavin was like 'Oh I'm not exhausted at all'... Turns out he actually is so, we're probably just gonna sleep in."

Jaxon smiles and sits down next to her, "That sounds like fun, too."

Mia nods, "Mhm. AJ and Kai went out already so it seems like everyone has today planned out."

"Gone already? To where? It's like...eight in the morning."

"They went out to the gym. Says they have to stay on track."

Jaxon furrows his brows, "Track for what?"

Mia giggles and shakes her head. "Some people just chose that type of lifestyle. You know? Active and stuff?"

Jaxon raises his eyebrows and nods. "Yeah. That lifestyle is foreign for me."

**
Jaxon walks back into the bedroom, getting in the bed to wake up Shawn. Shawn was now, of course, turned on his stomach, a pillow over his head.

Jaxon gets on top of him, moving the pillow and kissing his neck. "Wake uuup."

Shawn groans and shakes his head. "uh-uh."

Jaxon smiles and starts playing with Shawn's hair. "Wake up, baby."

Shawn doesn't respond this time and Jaxon frowns. He pokes Shawn's arm and starts shaking him.

Shawn lifts his head up for a brief second before laying it back down. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to wake you up. We're supposed to go out today, remember?"

"Hm", Shawn lifts his head back up and looks at Jaxon, "Yeah that's before you laid it down on me last night."

Jaxon giggles and moves to play with Shawn's hair. "Didn't you technically lay it down on me? You fucked me, not the other way around."