Two

a/n: another update cause i'm so excited about this !!

Jaxon walks into the apartment with Mia as they went out to get coffee for everyone. Jaxon sets his keys on the counter before setting the coffees down.

Mia walks in the apartment after Jaxon, setting a box of donuts on the counter.

Kai walks out of the bedroom, alongside AJ. "Oo! Coffee."

Mia smiles, "Are Gav and Shawn still sleep?"

AJ shakes his head, "Gavin is awake. Not sure about Shawn, though."

Jaxon smiles, "I'll go get them." Jaxon takes his shoes off by the door before walking down the hall. He knocks on Gavin's door, "Hey! Mia and I went out and got coffee and donuts!"

Gavin opens the door, smiling. "Sweet."

Jaxon smiles and moves out of his way. Then, he goes to his and Shawn's room, seeing Shawn laying on his chest, passed out.

Jaxon walks over to him, poking his shoulder. "Shawn? Shawn, wake up."

Shawn lets out a deep sigh before lifting his head to look at Jaxon. "Hm?"

"Mia and I went out to get coffee and donuts for everyone. Come on...Movers will be here in an hour."

Shawn squints his eyes as it was bright outside. He nods before yawning. "Fuck. Okay."

Jaxon smiles and stands up, reaching his hand out to Shawn. Shawn gladly accepts and stands up, before stretching. "Fuck. That shit isn't comfortable at all."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

**
With the movers coming in and out of the house, Jaxon tried to be out of the way as much as possible to avoid any anxiety attacks. He didn't like being in really crowded places.

To avoid this, once the landlord had stopped by, Jaxon chose to stay in the kitchen and talk to her there.

Once the landlord had left, as well as the movers, Jaxon and Shawn begin putting their room together. Shawn shakes his head, "Hold on. Let me just-." Shawn lays down on the mattress before sighing.

Jaxon smiles at him and lays down next to him. "Yeah. That feels nice."

Shawn sits up, "Okay. We've got some unpacking to do."

Jaxon nods, "I'm gonna go help with the kitchen. Are you gonna put the bar stools together?"

"I guess since no one else wants to."

Jaxon giggles, "Hey. You offered."

**
A few hours in and they had finished the living room and the kitchen. AJ and Shawn mounted the TV against the wall while Mia did the decorating.

Jaxon had put all the dishes away and Shawn finished putting the barstools together for the island. There was also a small space for a kitchen table, which the were gonna purchase tomorrow.

Kai went out to get some groceries for the house.

Jaxon was currently in his and Shawn's room looking around and deciding what he wanted to do. Shawn walks in, smiling. "Hey. So, we have a TV as well so...Do you want to mount it too?"