Part 52 - Consequences

I surprise myself at times.
Anyways enjoy reading.
😂📖👀

Part 52

THIRD PERSON POV

As time passed after Maya was taken for further scans, Nicholas could feel his patience wearing out as he waited in the ward.

It did take time but the doctor managed to find out what was wrong with Maya's waist and feet and why she wasn't able to move them. But more than telling the patient herself what was wrong, Dr Daniel felt more anxious to inform the same to Nicholas.

After all he has been dealing with Nicholas and his entire family ever since Maya was brought in the hospital after her accident and he had taken the case. The fact that Maya happened to be The Nicholas Valentino's wife was already a shock to him just as the entire public were shocked. He and his entire team were also made to sign a confidentiality contract by Nicholas whereby none of them were allowed to disclose anything about Maya and Nicholas' private life, neither the location of his villa nor Brian's identity, who according to them happened to be Maya's and Nicholas' son.

It didnt take long for Dr Daniel to understand that even though Nicholas doesnt say it directly, Maya means a lot to him after all to ensure that his wife was safe from everyone and everything, Nicholas had taken a lot of major and drastic changes. Another thing that he had realized was the real reason why that Nicholas who was perceived as a business monster by his rivals, when angered that man would get really nasty and dangerous. However once he was anywhere near his son, all his anger would disappear. He would literally turn into an entirely different and calm person. Not knowing the real reason why Brain was upset with Nicholas, the doctor and his team had assumed that the kid was traumatized by what had happened to his mother.

Gathering all the courage to face Nicolas and his family, Dr Daniel finally entered the ward where they were asked to wait. As expected as he had entered all the 3 people present there looked at him with the most obvious question in the eyes. Therefore not wasting any time, Dr Daniel said;

" Mr Valentino..

After the scans and all, we now know what is wrong with the lower body part of your wife.

The day your wife was assaulted, she was repeatedly hit on her legs, kicked on her stomach which are the main causes of her situation today. Right now she is in a very weak and vulnerable state whereby she needs to be supported both physically and mentally.

As per my experience, as time goes by, she recuperates and with the proper treatments, Mrs Valentino will be able to walk properly within a year or less.

But right now what is bothering me is her mental state..!!

Well..

To be able to determine the actual reason of the temporary paralysis of her waist and legs, we had to ask Mrs Valentino a few questions.. And it didnt really go as we had pictured it..

Whilst trying to remember how her legs were so much hurt, she remembered many other nasty things that happened to her as well

She.

She remembered that she was.

Was almost r*ped

And as those memories hit her back hard, she completely freaked out and broken down.

To help control her, we have to sedate her.

And now to help her deal and cope up with the PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder that she suffering from, you'll all have to help her.