Part 58 - Real Wedding

Part 58

NEXT MORNING
THIRD PERSON POV

As the sun rays made their way in the rooms indicating the beginning of the new day. This special morning brought a warm sense of love, joy and peace for the guys who awaited this moment very impatiently. The day which is very special for both the couples. The ones to get up first are the boys who were more than excited ever as they were both all hyped up of the fact that they were about to have a happy marriage with the women with whom they happened to actually fall in love with. It was just 6 in the morning yet the boys could sleep anymore.

They woke up and got out of their respective rooms leaving the sleeping girls as they went to see whether the preparations they wanted are being made or not. As they walked out their rooms after freshening up almost at the same time and as they saw each other, they shared a happy grin understanding each other's current feelings. After that they left the resort in which they were and headed to see the rest of their team whom they had brought along for safety and to help them along.

HOURS LATER

By the time Gracy woke up, it was 8 and looking around she realized that Roman was nowhere to be found. Dragging herself out of bed, Gracy went to Maya's room only to find her sister still sleeping thinking that she's still asleep because the after effects of her medicines. Seeing that none of the guys were here, it didnt take long for Gracy to understand where the guys must be after all the previous night, Roman kept telling Gracy about all what he and Nicholas planned for the wedding.

Seeing that Maya was still asleep, Gracy also got on the bed and lied next to Maya who was not in deep sleep woke up and said;
" Lemme guess you're also excited about the wedding and you cant sleep because of all the thrill. "

" Well...
Definitely excited for the wedding..!!

What about you..??
I thought you were sleeping because of your meds..

Are you also soo excited that you're unable to sleep anymore..?? "
Gracy said.

To which Maya answered;
" Kind of..
Even I am thrilled..
But I am actually awake because of Nicholas..

He got at around 6..
He kept switching sides till he could no longer stay in bed.

Finally got up and freshened up trying to be as quiet as possible but yet I woke up..!!
And couldnt fall asleep again..

Wanted to call you but I thought you must be sleeping.. "

After that the girls kept talking about their wedding and Maya also used that time to tell Gracy about all the conversation that she and Nick had the previous night, how he expressed his feelings, that he wanted them to be together and also why she agreed to marry him again.

While the girls were still in bed, after some time they heard familiar voice calling both their names.

Gracy was the one who got off the bed and ran to see who was it. As she opened the door, Gracy was pleasantly surprised to see Mike standing there.

" Dada..?? "
Gracy exclaimed.

To which Mike replied with a bright smile and fatherly concern in his voice;
" After all I wouldn't miss the wedding of my daughters for anything in the world..!! "

And with that feeling herself getting emotional, Gracy hugged Mike who stepped inside.

" Gracy
Is that Dad's voice..??
Is he here..?? "
Maya shouted from her room in a questioning tone recognizing that familiar voice.