Part 60 - Make Up

Part 60

FEW DAYS LATER
MAYA POV

This week has been a very irritating one for me personally.

First of all I remembered all that drama that took place a year ago between me and Nicholas because of that stupid ugly vase of that WitchDa.

But still knowing that Nicholas is trying to change from what he was, which is why I am also trying..

Didnt I cook and take lunch for him at his office..!!!

What did he do..???

He didnt even look at me and exploded in anger..!!

Well I'm sorry that you were having a bad day Nicholas..

But thats not my fault.

I understand that your father and company were making your life difficult that day but that doesnt mean that you're allowed to vent all that on me

Go scream on the ones who made your day bad..!!

I mean when I was there and saw your father, that man said mean things to me as well, but am I blaming you for that..??

Already I was having back pain, cramps and a terrible headache, on top of that you also added on your part.

It's always me who has to bear the brunt of your stupid anger.

But not any more..

This time like I decided, I'm not going to be easily pacified by you.

Just like I have been ignoring you and everything concerning you for the past few days.

Neither will I talk to you nor I am going to let him be anywhere near me.

No matter how much he tries, this time I'm not gonna fall for him again till he doesnt realize that he was wrong.

Already I feel like a insane woman, all of this is driving me crazy.

Right now I am in Bunny's room as I listen to the excited talking kid who's back from school telling me how his day went ;
" And then I told Sammy that I cannot go with him

Because Bunny has to go for birthday and Christmas shopping with his Mommy and Daddy..!!
We will go shopping right..? "

" Yess..
Off course we will..!!
But only you, me and Gracy..
Your Daddy is busy nowadays..
I dont think he will come.. "

I reply knowing that Nicholas' father has been lately imposing a lot on him.

" Mommy..
You still angry with Daddy..? "
Says the innocent child with doubts in his eyes.

" A little..!! "
I honestly reply..

To which Bunny says surprising me;
" Okay..
But dont be angry with Bunny..
Bunny loves you..!! "

" Mommy loves you too little rabbit
And Mommy is not angry with you..
Why will Mommy even be angry with you..!! "

" Because Bunny did something..!!

Daddy asked Bunny to give your blanket to him secretly as you didnt let him come in your room .

Bunny said no.. But Daddy said that he could not sleep without you..

So I took your blanket and gave it to Daddy, which is why last night you didnt find it..!! "

The little one admits in a low guilty tone as I just look at him all shocked.