Part 10 - Vanished

Part 10

Maya POV

Why does it always have to be that I'm always the one to be hurt at the end.

Wasn't my father and his high-class wife already making my life difficult enough, that I've got two more added to the torturers list.

That WitchDa and that nuisance husband of mine.

God help me.

Seems like all the troubles have fall on me one by one.

Anyways right now I'm in my room bandaging my hands.

After having washed the blood from my hands, I can see that the broken pieces had done more damage than I had expected to my palms especially.

But that's not what exactly surprised me. The fact that the henna design that was done on my hands, both hands are still very much here through the design few cuts here and there. Moreover the henna left an even more darker stain than usual.

" Do you know that in Indian tradition, it's said that the darker the henna gets, the more your husband or to be husband will love you... "

The words of the henna artist comes back to me.

Yaaa right...
I can very well see that..

My husband loves me..

Joke Of The Freaking Century

That man is a psycho.

If we manage to spend a single day together without any kind of argument or discussion or even looking at each other without any doubt will be more than asked.

I feel so tired.
Already had that backpain, and after having spent most of the day trying to glue back that jinxed vase of hers, it just got worse.

It'll be much better that I rest a while before that notorious husband of mine returns back to point out again some mistake of mine.

Really through..
Does he really enjoy doing this to me..??

At times he seems to be calm and innocent..
Just like last night.

However it doesn't take him more than a single second to switch Normal Mode to Anger Mode.

Wait....
Why am I even wasting my time thinking about him.!!??
Well....
To hell with him.

Lemme take the medicines to calm that backpain a little.

And that I don't really have anything important to do, why not take a small nap as well..!!

Dear bed
Here I come.

" Mayaaaaaaaa....!!!! "
I suddenly hear someone shouting my name very loud.

" Noooooo....
It's not me this time...!!!! "
I wake up shouting as I fall down off the bed.

Opening my sleepy eyes still on the floor, I find no one in the room.

Wow.
Now I'm having nightmares of him scolding me as well.

" Mayaaaa.... "
I hear again.

Roman..
Yesss...
That's his voice..
Why is he shouting??
Oh my God..
What happened now???

I get and try to go to the living room from where his voice is currently coming.

As I get there I see him along with everyone else looking at Roman who's in the middle of the room.

" Is everything okay?? "
I ask all concerned.