Part 15 - Perspective..

Part 15

FEW TIME EARLIER

THE RESTAURENT

MAYA POV

What is he doing here at this restaurant now.???

Nooo....

The real question is not what he is doing here..

But it's what do I do now???

Lately Nicholas has been exceptional calm and composed, he seems to be out with those men equally well-dressed like him. Maybe he's here for some work and for once I don't see Nilda by his side.

Well in that case I should not disturb him, as it is the fact that we're married hasn't been announced to the world yet. Only close family of my father and Jennifer who had to show-off and few of their business persons were invited, and as per my knowledge, same has been in the case of Nicholas's invitation list.

What kind of a marriage is this???

Neither Nicholas nor I have been able to accept this wedding sincerely till date. Nor the world knows about this wedding. Nicholas still roams around publicly with his girl-friend and not wife. Despite having no connection with each other, Nicholas and I have to stay together just because of our respective fathers' decision to combine their businesses but now most importantly because of My Bunny and His Rommy.

Anyways what's happened has already happened. There's no way turning back now, it's better to focus on my present and the upcoming future. And right now the present doesn't seem to be safe. With Gracy by my side, and neither Roman nor Bunny around there's no way that I'll be able to hide the reality of my unstable relationship with Nicholas from my bestfriend. So right now it's better to get away from here.

" Gracyyyyy I thiiiiiiii "

I start saying but before I even get the chance to finish my sentence, Gracy just rushes towards Nicholas who by now is standing alone as the rest left as she speaks loud ;

" Heyyy Nicholasssss................. "

That's it...

I'm completely doomed.

God help me here with these two.

I think cursing my damned stars as I walk slowly towards those two walking disasters.

" Are you following us or what..????

Nooooo... I think you're doubtful whether your wife is safe with me or not... That's why you came to ensure if everything is fine...!!!!!!! "

Gracy jokes while Nicholas looks at her with an expressionless face as I pray silently in my mind.

" Don't worry Nicholas ....... Till the time Maya is with me, she'll be safe... I won't let anyone or anything hurt her.... And when I say anyone, I mean ANYONE.........!!!!! "

Gracy says as her tone and facial expressions drastically changes from carefree to extremely serious.

What the hell happened to her now???