Part 74 - Being Parents

Part 74

EVENING TIME
VALENTINO VILLA
THIRD PERSON POV

" Where the hell is Mike..???

He said he'll arrive in 5 mins, but it's been more than 15 mins now..!!! "
Nicholas complains to his brother as he paces impatiently in living room as they wait for Mike.

Equally worked as his elder brother, Roman also says;
" Exactly..
Its been so long Where is that man..?? "

Ever since this afternoon both the Valentino Brothers have been on pins and needles after their private conversation in Mike's office concerning Jennifer. After the two brothers stepped out of that office, their minds have been extreme occupied thinking about what it may be that Jennifer has been using to manipulate Mike to such an extent that he was forced to behave so coldly with his own daughter.

No matter how much they tried thinking, they just could not think about any kind of valid and strong reason to blackmail Mike Stones. Which is why they managed to wrap up the day's work earlier than normal and rushed to the villa so that they could confront Mike about the same.

When Mike entered the Valentino Villa, he was taken to the living room by the maid where the bosses were already waiting for him. As soon as Nicholas spotted Mike coming towards them, he couldnt help but let out his irritation;
" You are late..!!!
We've been waiting for so long..!! "

" I know I was in the parking, got an important phone call, couldnt avoid it..!! "

Anyways...
Where are my daughters..?? "

Mike spoke as he sat down facing both the Valentino Brothers.

" Wesley took them out
They wont be here for some time..!! "
Roman replies.

Just as Mike wanted, to keep Gracy and Maya away so that they could talk freely, they spoke to Wesley who proposed to take the girls out under the pretense of shopping. This way the girls and Brian will be away from the villa and in safe hands and on the other hand these three men would be able to take without any kind of restrictions.

Without beating around the bush, the impatient Nicholas said getting straight to point;
" What is it that you were going to tell us..!!??
The reason why you still are with Jennifer..!!?? "

Already familiar with Nicholas' impatient nature, Mike knew that it was useless trying to build up any story hence as he took a picture out of his pocket, the old man said handling the picture to his sons-in-law;
" Here this is the reason why I have been tolerating Jennifer all these years..!! "

Nicholas took the picture from Mike's hands and together both the brothers looked at the picture together trying to analyze and understand how is this picture the reason behind all what Mike's been going through. The picture is of a beautiful woman with chocolate and blonde hair, green eyes and a pretty smile. As Nicholas and Roman looked at the picture, they tried to understand the connection of the woman in the picture with Mike.

" There is something familiar with this woman..
I just cant understand what it is..!!! "
Nicholas lets out his confusions about the picture.

To which Roman quickly adds on his bit;
" I think I know why you think she looks familiar.. Her eyes are very much like Gracy..!!!

Look.. Gracy's eyes are also like this.. Green.. "

As it is after falling in love with Gracy, Roman was so busy admiring his wife that all of her features was imprinted in his mind.

Hearing how easily Roman caught the facial details of the mother and daughter, Mike is a little surprised. Not to say that these two brothers are very intelligent and sharp, Mike knows that they wont take much time to understand why he gave them that picture of his sister in her twenties.