Part 44 - Handcuffed Saga

Part 44

MAYA'S ROOM

MAYA POV

Having said that we just stare at each other in anger. We stay like that till I realize that while arguing with each other our faces have come soo close that, our noses are just inches away from touching.

Still miffed at him, I look away as I let out a long breath and then looking back at him I just say ;

" You know what I'm not gonna argue with you on this again. I'm off to sleep.!! "

And I turn my back to him and started walking towards the bed but get pulled back by my hand again making me realize that we're still very much tied up.

" I'm already hating this..!!

Damn those two..

Well if this is Bunny's idea like Roman said, then I'm very much sure that he got this stupid idea while watching another serial or movie..

I seriously have to stop him watching the TV now..

This kid is getting out of hands..

And on top of that, you are spoiling him even more by pampering and giving him everything that he wants..!! "

Maya complains as she direct the last line to Nicholas who looks at her shocked.

Well isn't Bunny their kid..

Aren't they supposed to love, care, protect and spoil him just any like any normal parents??

Was all what Nicholas thought.

" What...??

Don't you dare interfere between me and him..!!

That doesn't concern you..!! "

Nicholas replies back.

" Well I am his mother now..

So everything that concerns him concerns me as well whether you like it or not..!! "

Maya states confidently as knowing that for once this line is 100% true now.

" Well in that case..

Even I am his father now..!!

Mrs Maya Nicholas Valentino..!!! "

He states back calling Maya by that name for the very first time with a smirk as Maya looks at him all taken back by he just said and then he continues ;

" You see after all it seems like everything that concerns you and him does concern me as well..!!

We are in this together..!!!

Just like you tell me..

You are stuck with me..!! "

As Nicholas says that he walks around and pulls Maya towards the bed as he sits on the edge looking all satisfied by his comeback at Maya who's currently still standing but nearer to him but to the handcuffs.

" Well just by saying that you're his father and being his legal father doesn't really make you his father..

One needs to understand and fulfill the fatherly responsibilities that come along with the kid as well.!

You have to be responsible, mature, patient and understanding for that. Which you are clearly not but I know for a fact that you're trying to behave around Bunny...!!