Part 92 - Live With Results

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS.

Part 92

Part 92

VALENTINO OFFICE
NICHOLAS POV

Laying my head on the headrest of my chair, my gaze is fixed on the wall in front of me as my eyes follow the second hand of the clock placed there. I just watch as time passes by and my eyes get tired. So fucking tired that they are begging me to get some sleep. So much that I am begging myself to at least close my eyes and get some rest. Not that I didnt try but I just can't sleep. Each time I've managed to shut my eyes for a few seconds, flashes of Maya's tormented eyes, face and Bunny's hurt voice and tears would crop up in front of me. Despite knowing that I did what I had to do to secure my wife and son, yet the way I opted for was definitely a ruthless one. I fucked up my wife's love and son's trust. I know that there is no way in which I will ever be able to compensate for it. And maybe this is my punishment.

That not ever again will I be able to get a single night of decent sleep. It's been 4 months now since I humiliated and forced Maya to leave me with our son. It's been 4 months that I have even seen my wife and son. 4 months since she left without a single word after sending me the divorce papers which I never signed.

After Mike came to meet me and we decided not to let Maya and Gracy know about what Nicole has made me and Roman do. None of us wanted Maya or Gracy living with the fear of always being in danger and stressing themselves about it, that's why we all agreed to let the girls think that we have been unfaithful scumbag husbands.

Wesley was informed about his parents' death by Mike and that did take it's troll on him. Wesley came to us willing to see his parents' corpses and wanted to give them a proper final farewell but he wasnt able to. In order to cover up for the mass murder of my men, Nicole had set my villa on fire passing it as an accident. In reality, Nicole knew that the villa was my home with Maya and Bunny hence being his petty self, Nicole got rid of everything I had left of Maya by setting our home on fire hoping that with the villa gone, Roman and I will be forced to move back with him in his mansion. The mansion where he had killed our mother.

Having lost everything, Roman and I were unwillingly to let him continue making us behave as his puppets hence with nothing left for Nicole to blackmail us with, Roman and I shifted in Gracy's previous apartment. That apartment has been where Roman and I have been staying from the past 4 months. Having suffered such a big blow in a single day, Wesley was also very much affected and Mike decided to send him away for some time as well. Along with my wife and son, I had also lost my best friend who used to help and guide me whenever I was in difficult situations. I saw Wesley a month after Maya and Bunny went away without me knowing anything. He didnt say it but I knew this one month, he was with the girls. I tried to get him to tell me something about the girls and kids but Wesley completely refused to open his mouth about the situation.

Mike had told him the truth about why all of a sudden we acted so badly with our wives and Wesley understood our motives. Yet that didnt help me in getting a single word about the girls and kids out of his tight sealed mouth. Indeed Wesley is a much more protective brother and uncle than my best friend.