Part 88 - His Way To Punish

KIDS
BE RESPONSIBLE!
18+ STUFF AHEAD

Part 88

MAYA POV

I no longer know how to react at this point as Nicholas walks towards me. Before I can even grasp what's going on in his man's head, I am really tied to the bed with my own saree by this man who happens to be my stupid husband.

" What do you think you are doing? " I manage to question as he looks in my eyes while I struggle to free myself. Holding my tied wrists to stop me from struggling, Nicholas looks right in my eyes and say with a hint of deviousness flash in his angry eyes.

" You do know that you've lied to me, right? " He questions me lying on my body. Knowing that not accepting my mistake at this point will only make him even more angry, I simply agree to my fault.

" Yes. I understand that I should have told you about my recovery 3 weeks ago. But I swear I didnt mean to hide it from you! You cant really blame me for thinking about you! " I try to sound as innocent as I can. Well to be fair, it is my fault. We did say that if Nicholas becomes a good husband, then we will take our relationship to the next level by consummating our marriage once I'm recover.

" I very can! And I very much do! All of this doesnt change the fact that you did hide it! You did lie to me! Now as you know when mistakes are made, then punishments do follow up! " Nicholas's tone just get even more fishy as he eyes me down.

Unable to hold my doubts anymore, I ask him directly; " What are you up to Honey? "

" You've landed us in a messed up situation. You've been a bad girl Pumpkin! And bad girls get punished! Now get ready for your punishment! From last night, I've been pretty much calm and in control but now I'm done with it! Let hell with going easy and being in control! We've been doing it your way since a very long time! Now it's time to do it in my way! " Nicholas growls against my ear as I feel goosebumps all over my body.

Trying to calm my husband down and reason with him, I say; " But you said we were going to wait till the pain.. "

However cutting me short, Nicholas says in an accusing tone; " Didn't you make me wait enough? As if the 2 and a half years weren't enough, you added 3 more weeks of torture in that! Get one thing very straight my dear wife, till you dont compensate and satisfy me for the 3 weeks that I lost, we are not leaving this room! There's nothing you can do right now to change my mind! "

His words and extreme proximity to my body send electric currents coursing through my body. I feel his hands on the bathrobe I was wearing as his lips roamed roughly over my face and neck. The bathrobe is unfastened in an instant, exposing my naked body to my husband. Nicholas pulls himself away from me, admiring my figure as if it's the first time he's seen me naked. I see a sinister smile appear on his lips as he looks at me with his legs on my sides and in a sitting position, staring at my naked body.

" Three fucking weeks! You really had to do this! Very fine then! Even I am gong to enjoy this! Each time you ask me to slow down, I will go harder! Each time you would want me to go harder, I'll slow down. You will now learn what it feels like to not have what your body, mind and soul aches for! Just like you begged me to take you, this time you will beg me for forgiveness for the mistake you made! You will do exactly what I tell you to do, if not be prepared to be punished for disobeying me! I dare you to defy me on this! Do you understand me? " Nicholas lets me know that he is very much clear about what he want from me.

Already having an idea of how much robust my husband is in bed from last night, I know for a fact that right now I am headed up for some crazy sex. Hence not willing to add more to my plight, I say in a complying tone trying to calm his anger ; " Okay. I get it, you are angry at me! That not telling about this is a mistake but I swear it didnt mean it in a bad way! I just wanted to..!!! "