Part 99 - Marshalls

Part 99

THIRD PERSON POV

Amelia says with a very bright smile aware that her words are about to blow off Nicholas and Roman's minds completely. "And Josh! These are my sons! Chris and Chase!
Chris is Ray's Dad! And Ehan is Chase's son."

As she finishes talking, Amelia looks at Nicholas and Roman who are by now staring at her utterly bowled over by her words. Utter confusion and consternation on their faces and thoughts as they process what they've just heard.

"Really? Nice to meet you mate! How ya going? Gotta say you've got a cool kids. Ray and Ehan are absolute joys!" the waiter says smiling with an accent speaking of Bunny whom he addresses as Ray and Samuel as Ehan.

But as his name is called, the waiter goes away leaving Amelia alone with the two brothers.

Giving the two boys time to process the conversation that just took place, Amelia just picks her cup and drinks from it while studying the facial expressions on Nicholas and Roman's faces. Even though the lady wants to laugh in the faces of the two brothers, she covers her face partly behind her cup. Amelia urges herself not to burst out laughing and draw attention to them since she still has a lot to say and explain.

Snapping out of their mental trance first is Nicholas, all perplexed and snoopy at the conversation between Amelia and the waiter. "What in the world was that now, Mum?"

"Chris and Chase are your sons!" Roman states puzzled.

The brothers who finally find their voices and reasoning senses cannot stop themselves from launching their new doubts at Amelia desperate for answers.

"And we happen to be Chris and Chase?"

"When did that even happen?"

"How the hell did that happen?"

"So we are the ones our respective wives fucked!"

"We have been hating our own selves all this long?"

Thinking of his wife's words and recalling his own resentment regarding Chase, Roman understands how much his wife has played and tricked him. Gracy very successfully made him believe that she was done with Roman and wanted to move on in life with Chase. And that thought had Roman very much spiteful towards Chase. "We have been jealous of us the whole time?"

"I have been planning to punch myself all this while?" Nicholas realizes as holding his own face in his hands. All this while he has been getting worked up for no reason. He is the one with whom his wife cheated on him with. Wait, if Chris is the one Maya slept with, then how can she cheat on him. He was wrong the whole time. He even told Maya to never think about Chris again. He was very much ready to knock the shit out of Chris. But now that he is himself Chris, what is he supposed to do? Should he just let it go or should he kick himself?

"Yaa, in short you are both idiots!" is all what Ameila says agreeing with all what the two guys in front of her just said. All these years she was Amelia Stones, Mother of two daughters but never really got to be their mother nor be present in their lives. And now with the tables turning completely for everyone, Ameila has taken the role of Sienna who is Chris's mother and Chase's aunt. She never got the chance to be the girls' mother but now she is the mother of the two guys. She has the chance to be with all of her kids and she plans to make the most of it. As from now, Amelia is completely dead, even for her. From now on she is Sienna Marshall.

"You people were planning to change our identities!" This aspect of the events is well understood by Nicholas. Even though a concept like this never occurred to him, he was incredibly pleased by Amelia's thinking and approach to keeping their whole family safe and united.