Part 85 - Realization

Part 85

NICHOLAS POV

After the attack was under control and the doctors checked the kids and Maya, we took them up to the last floor where my entire security team is present now. Today was supposed to be a very special day, everything was going perfectly, I was on my way here for the first official meeting with Samuel. But the very moment I step into this damn hospital, I find my brother running and screaming around like a lunatic. And when the security guard told me what was going on here, about what Nicole had done and how Maya went after him, my anger knew no limits.

I also rushed along and thankfully nothing bad happened to Maya or the boys. At first, when I saw Maya drenched in blood, I felt my heart stop beating for a second thinking that all of that was her own blood but gratefully it wasnt. Maya was okay and the kids weren't harmed as well but Nicole and his guard were both injured but I didnt even bother looking towards them. Maya was awfully quiet the whole time, I couldnt blame her knowing that she was in shock. But my son, despite being shocked, tried his best to stay brave being the big brother he is to Samuel and told me everything that Nicole said and did to them. Leaning about Nicole's disgusting plans had my blood boiling with anger.

As we headed up to Gracy's ward where she was waiting where Roman left her, Maya suddenly spoke before we could enter the room as she carried Brian in arms;

" Nicholas before we go in there, we need to talk about something..

If because of you, your father, or your goddamn business, anything happens to our kids, I swear I'm gonna kill you all myself.!

I will shoot you and everyone right in your bloody hearts with the same gun you gave me without any regrets..!!

And don't think that I'm saying all this because I'm angry or pissed off.. I am not angry at all..

But I'm being very serious right now
When it comes to the boys, I will not tolerate anyone messing around

Not you
Not even me.!
And especially not your father.!
Keep your father, his business, and all of the rest of his fucking mess far from our sons.!
Very very far away.! "

Hearing my wife's words, I very much knew that she meant each and every word that she just said. I know that she isn't angry with me but that she's just a concerned mother worried for her kids. After reading my mama's diary, Maya learned about all the horrors Nicole made me and my mama go through, and even though Maya didnt say it, with time I realized reading all of that has been very traumatizing to her. And all that she did to Nicole today by cutting his hand and now saying this to me is just a reaction to the same.

" I promise you that Nicole will never interfere in our lives again.
I'll make sure of that. I'll end what you started today.
You chopped his hand, I am gonna chop his bloody head off.! "
I state knowing that Nicole will not be spared this time.

After that we all went into the room and at last Gracy was reunited with her child. There were tears of happiness and relief in almost everyone's eyes at this moment. We were all very much engrossed in the moment as time stopped for us at that moment.

" Guyss
Is everything okay.? "
Wesley's concerned voice brings me out of the moment.

The look on Wesley's face told me he is aware of what occurred here.

Without wasting any more time, I say;
" Wes.. Make all arrangements to get the girls and the kids home.
Make sure they have all the protection they need now.. I'll be back in a few minutes.