Part 36 - Feelings

Guys Wattpad is seriously pissing me off now. The update was ready on Monday but I couldn't update it due to some issues here and lost the entire part. Literally had to retype this again.

Part 36

Brian's Room
BRIAN POV

" Are you sure that you don't want me to stay back here with you..?? I mean now that you are with me, we can still sleep in my room and cuddle..!!! "
Maya Do asks me again as I climb on my bed after dinner and having medicines like a good boy.

" Noppppp.... Bunny will sleep in his rlooom only... I am a big bioyyy now... And you sleep in Big B's rloom now.. So cuddle with him...

Okiaayyyyy...
Good night...
Sweet dreams...
Bunny loves you..!! "
I say as Dii help him get on my bed after big B helped changing my clothes. And then I pull both of them near to kiss Dii and Big B goodnight on their noses like always.

" Good night Bunny.
Sweet dreams to you..
And Dii loves you more... "
Is all what Maya Dii says as she tucks me and then she walks out from my room with Big B.

As she closes the door behind her, I turn back towards the door looking in that direction with a big smile as I whisper ;
" Good night Maa... "

Maya Dii has always been there for Bunny. She has heard and been through so much just to be with me. But she never ever said it to me. Just like Mri Maa used to love her when she was small like Bunny, Maya Dii also loves Bunny the same way.
I heard her and Gracy talk about their mothers. How they used to love them, care for them and be with them.
I have seen them both do the same thing for me. Which is why they are Bunny's mother more than my real mother Jennifer.

But Bunny also heard how they also lost them. And how losing their mothers made them sad and all alone till they found each other. Which is why Bunny never called Maya Dii Maa. I love them Maya Dii and Gracy a lot and don't want to lose them like they lost their mothers.

Bunny knows that Maya Dii still misses Mri Maa as she still has bad dreams of that day. I saw how Maya Dii used to cry while sleeping on many nights and was very scared of sleeping again. And I don't want to be like that. I don't want to lose the woman who loves me more than herself. I don't want to lose my Maa.

Still on the bed I grab my phone which is on the side table and look our pictures. With each picture, Bunny remembers that moment till the time my eyes starts getting heavy and sleepy.

With eyes closed and mind relaxed as I sleep, I suddenly feel myself being moved by someone. Scared that mother(Jennifer) came to take me back with her, I open my eyes quickly shouting only to find that it's not mother but Big B who's picking me up in his arms.

" Mother Noooooooo..!! Big B...!?? "
I say all surprised seeing him in my room as Big B also returns me a surprised confused look and I continue talking to him despite being sleepy ;

" What happened Big B..?? "

" Maya's having a nightmare..!! So I thought that maybe if you and I will both sleep next to her then maybe she'll be able to sleep well... "
Big B says with a straight face and waits for my reaction as I'm already in his arms.

Hearing that and knowing how bad her dreams are, I reply quickly ;
" Then let's go quickliiiiiii, it's all because of Bunny.. Dii did ask Bunny to sleep and cuddle with her but I didn't agree.. It's becozz of me that Dii is crying in sleep.. "