Part 12 - The Hospital

Part 12

Morning
Dinning Table
Breakfast Time
7:15 AM

Roman POV

I look at Nicholas as he comes out of the kitchen and exits the dining room.

Seated right in front of Nilda is becoming more and more irritating now.

I can't wait for the day when I'll finally be able to kick her out of here once Nick comes to know about her true face.
The one which she has been successful in hiding from my brother ever since she's entered our lives.

When I think about what Maya went through all because of her high class society's so called etiquettes makes me even more angry.

The poor thing had hurt her hands so badly yet pretended as if nothing happened.

Only if Nick could understand that he's wasting his time on a woman who's not worth it and ignoring the one whom he should not.

Damn that man.
No matter how much I'll try to reason him, I know at the end of the day he'll not listen to me.

He's way too stubborn and also there's that big man chauvinistic ego of his as well...!!

I continue glaring at Nilda who's by now looking back at me with a smirk.

And that is hitting me hard on my nerves now.

" Stop looking at me like that...
I know that I'm very beautiful model...
But don't forget that I'm your brother's girlfriend... "
Nilda finally opens her mouth making my ears hurt with her words.

O my goodness..

Like seriously..

Even if she would have been the last person on earth, I would have not even look at her, admiring her is completely out of question..!!!!

Without wasting a single second, I'm about to bring her down on earth when I hear Maya shouting loud.

What the hell happened now??

What Nick has done now???

Can he just leave her alone for once..!!!

I think as I rush away from my place to the stairs as her voice comes from there.

" Mayaaaaa....
Are youuuuu.......

What theee...... "
I start saying but stop as I see Nick carrying Maya on his shoulder who's desperately trying to get off but isn't able to.

" Youuu jerk.....
Leave meeeee right now...!!!
You really don't need to do this...!!

Just let go of meeeee....!!

Damn you Nicholas ...

Only my back is hurt...
Not legs....

I can definitely walk...

Put me downnnnn.....
Nicholas...

Have you gone deaf or what..

Romannnnnnnnn....
Roman...

Tell your brother to leave me.... "

Maya continues shouting at Nick who just rolls his eyes at her as he walks down the stairs towards the door as I also see Adele walking behind them at a slower pace.

" Amorr...... Why are youu.... "

Nilda says as she goes near Nick trying to stop him but my dear brother just passes through her completely ignoring her.