Part 67 - Mrs Valentino.!

Part 67

IN CAR
ON THE WAY
MAYA POV

Right now it's been a few minutes since we left the villa and set off to the place where we are supposed to be at. Nicholas, Bunny and I are in one car with a driver and Roman, Gracy and Wesley are in a another one. Unable to sit quite during the journey, Bunny keeps asking Nicholas questions one after the other about today's function, at this point I realize that I never asked any kind of details about where and what we are headed for. He said he finally wanted to make a public announcement by me and Bunny and I just agreed. Since I was busy with my treatments and caught by with Gracy's pregnancy, it was Nicholas who arranged everything for me today.

I still cant get this reaction when he saw me out of my mind. It feels like it's like a movie that's playing in loop in my head. The way his ocean blue eyes widened when the door opened and he looked at me. The way he walked at me with that affection in his eyes. His deep and pure love when he looked in my eyes and said that I'm his queen.

God..

I could feel an entire swarm of butterflies inside my stomach creating an internal havoc inside.

This man in driving me crazy nowadays.

Despite I try my best to control my emotions as I look out of the window, I feel even more jumpy about what's awaiting me ahead tonight as I have absolutely no idea. When Jennifer used to throw those high class parties when I was at my dad's place, their dressing, etiquettes, their behavior and fake concern used to make me feel like an alien. Which is why I used to stay away closed in my room during that time also Jennifer also didnt wanted me to be anywhere near her high class friends.

While I am still trying to get myself and my confused mind together, I suddenly hear Bunny's puzzled voice who seated just besides me in between me and Nicholas;
" What's in that bottle..?? So pretty.. Can I drink..?? "

" Well Not really a bottle.. We call this a flask baby..
And no you can not drink what's in it..!!

Your mommy wont be very happy at you and me if you do so..!! "
I hear Nicholas reply.

Well at this point, I dont to be told what's in that flask.

Joining the conversation, I said;
" Why do you have that with you.? "

" Wesley He gave me..
In the past each time I attended this function, I would get bored and irritated even before I would get there so this would usually be with me to give me the much needed strength to stay back till the function ends. Which is why today also Wes brought me this.. But I dont need it today..

After all my wife and our son You both are with me..

Anyways.. I'll keep this flask here only.. "
Nicholas replied as he puts the flask in front of us in the space between the driver's seat and the co-passenger seat.

And then my husband gets back talking to our hyped up son while I again go back to looking by the window as to keep my calm. Why is this happening now.? Why am I feeling so skittish all of a sudden? I was just fine when we left the villa. Everything was just so normal till Nicholas said that in a few minutes we will be there.

" Alright Maya..

We're almost here now..

There will be many people especially media people..

So dont get scared or worked up because of that..

I am right here next to you.

And dont open the door..