Part 86 - I Love You Honey

Part 86

KIDS
PLEASE BE A LITTLE RESPONSIBLE..

YEAH, I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA JUST IGNORE THIS.
ANYWAYS.
18+ STUFF AHEAD.

MAYA POV

Finally, after a long wait of three weeks, the day that I have been looking forward to, my husband's birthday, is finally here. Before today I didnt really get the chance to spend any of his last two birthdays together with him due to different reasons but this year everything is much better and I finally have the chance to celebrate this special day with him. I have already informed our family and the entire staff to act as if they have forgotten Nicholas's birthday and everyone played along. Since the morning Nicholas has been in a very grumpy mood as no one wished him. I know he's annoyed at us for that but if I want to surprise him with this party then this small phase is also important. After having annoyed him, I even wore a saree that Nicholas only bought for me for this birthday party.

Right now I am at the new hotel of the Valentino where the party has been planned to happen. Keeping in mind all that happened after Samuel's birth, I didnt really want to invite many people hence the one persons present at the party are our family members and house staff. Everyone was assigned a specific task by me which they did to help me out.

Roman and Wesley were very clearly instructed by me to keep Nicholas busy during the day and to get him here at the venue in the evening so that we can all surprise him. And that's exactly what happened, upon realizing that no one of us forgot his birthday, Nicholas's grumpy annoyed mood was very much gone. We had a great time celebrating and partying. Everything just seemed so perfect at that time. The genuine happiness and satisfaction that I saw on my husband's face are just all that I want.

" Maya.. It's almost 10.. When the hell will you go and give him his birthday gift.? "
I suddenly hear Gracy's voice.

At this point I can feel myself getting nervous about all what will happen once I'll tell my husband why I did all this;
" I wanna tell him about it and give him his gift but I just dont know how to do that.!

What the hell do I tell him.?

Daniel said we can fuck or that his wait to make me his is finally over or anything else.?

What do I do now.? What am I supposed to even say at this point.? "

Rolling her eyes in disbelief, my sister speaks as she facepalms herself;
" God, why are you like this.?
I just knew you were going to do something like this. Have stupid doubts like that.
But dont worry I know how to exactly take care of that.!
Open your mouth.! "

Before I could understand what's happening, Gracy just empties two shots glass in my mouth and as the bitter liquid goes down my throat I realize what Gracy just did. Aware of my poor tolerance of drinking alcohol, Gracy has deliberately made me drink these shots and now I know what's exactly gonna happen to me. Each time I've drunk alcohol, I've been so bold, wild and unpredictable. Needless to say that my drunk self has put Nicholas in very extreme situations.

" Go with your husband.
I've booked you two the presidential honeymoon suite of the hotel and made all arrangements for you two.

Consider it as my birthday gift for Nick.
Roman and I will take care of the kids so none of you two need to worry about anything else.

Now go and do what needs to be done.!
The suite's card is in your purse. "
Gracy says as she places my purse in my hand and pushes me near my husband who's sitting near the bar.