Part 31 - Decisions

Part 31

The Hospital
The Parking Area
In Nicholas' Car
NICHOLAS POV

" What happened at my place... We don't tell anyone about that... After all I'm sure that you won't want anybody to know that you've been slapped with a pan..!! "
Gracy says before she gets out of the car with her bag without giving me time to even react to that.

I look at my face in the rear mirror to see whether my face looks okay or not. After receiving that pan right on my face and I went in Gracy's room to take care of my slightly swollen and bleeding face and nose, then I realized how Maya must have felt when I had..... Had hurt her in the past...
It took me some time to clean my face and cover the mark left on my cheek and nose with as unexpectedly Gracy helped me to hide those marks with some type of cream and power.

I get out of the car and see that Gracy has already reached the hospital's entrance. And I lock the car and walk there heading to Bunny's room as I hold my painting cheek.
Like seriously when that pan greeted me out of the blue, I was completely shaken. For a second I could even see stars in front of my eyes till Gracy decided to speak... Nooo.. To warn me about my actions. And trust me that woman just looks slim and trim as if she's not strong enough to protect herself but man... She proved the idiom don't judge a book by its cover right as the blow she threw at me using that pan still has its effects on my face.. It's paining so much that I can't even feel this part of my face...

Today I've learnt many important lessons.
Firstly to not judge anyone without knowing the complete true story.
Secondly to never mess with a little guy who has a protective sister.
Thirdly to never ever hurt a woman who has a best friend like Gracy as you may get assaulted or even killed by her frying pan.
Fourth to always to on your guards when you're near your wife's bestie.
And lastly I'm the biggest moron ever as I couldn't even judge or even understand my own wife.

I can't believe that Gracy had actually knew all what I did and behaved with Maya and had also planned to deal with me for that.
After seeing how these two women behave when they're seriously angered, I should actually be thankful for the pan as the way Gracy said that " Be happy that I've hit you only with a pan.. Since the initial plan was to kill you bare handedly for slapping and hurting my Maya..!!" , her tone, eyes and seriousness at that time were actually saying that she would have really done just like she said without any kind of second thought or regrets.

As Gracy reaches Bunny's room, I see her stop for some time allowing me to catch up with her. And then together we enter the room only to see that Doctor qAlicia and Roman are no longer in but along with Maya and Bunny, there's also Luke in the room.

" All day long I've been so worried about what's happening here with you and Brian... But because Gracy and you were here, I couldn't come earlier because I had work to take care of..
Don't worry Maya.. Brian will be fine now.. And I'm always there for you.. Any day.. Any time... Any where..!!! "
I hear Luke say while we enter the room as he holds Maya's hands while Maya looks at him in shock. Why can't this man keep his damn hands to himself.!? Whenever he's near my wife, he's always looking for one or other excuse to get his hands on Maya's.

With everything going on all wrong with me and my thinking, I'm already trying very hard to control myself and not make an even bigger fool of myself despite the fact that deep in my heart I really wanna throw that man out of here. I've already done so much that I know that I cannot undo which is why I don't want to put Maya in any kind of uncomfortable situation now. She's already suffered much because of me.

But then Gracy speaks in a happy way adding to my woes  ;
" Heyy Luke.... I'm so glad that you're here.. With us... Specially with Maya.. She's been so upset and worried about Bunny's condition since this morning... With your support, I'm sure she will be better..!!
Thank you for always being there for us.. For Maya... For always trusting Maya.. For not judging her like others did..!! And for believing in her..!! "