Part 21 - The Plan

Well...
Even I didn't expect myself to update this fast..!!!
Anyways happy reading to all.
😂🔥❤️

Part 21

Hours Later
At The Mall
MAYA POV

Finally we're done buying most of the things we had planned to. Bunny is very happy that we got most of the things on his Christmas shopping list. What's even more surprising is that unlike other kids, Bunny's list doesn't comprise of toys or other fancy things but he has chosen things like clothes, school stuffs, small gifts for everyone and like always a surprise birthday gift for me as tomorrow is not only Christmas Eve but also my birthday.

Seated alone on a bench, I'm currently waiting for Gracy and Bunny as they have instructed me while they are buying busy buying me my surprise birthday gift which like usual I'm not allowed to see until tomorrow.

" Finally done...
I can't wait for you to see your birthday gift for this year..!!!
I'm very sure that you'll love it..!! "
Gracy says that as she approaches me from nowhere, startling me.

" Damn it Gracy...
You scared me..!!
Wait... you came alone... where's Bunny..!!?? "
I exclaim as I turn to Gracy first shocked then nervousness and anxiety taking over all my sense upon not seeing my little brother.

" Bunny..!!!!
I don't know...
Brian said he's coming back to you a long time ago and left from the store..!!!

Oh my God....
He's not here!!!??
Where's he then??? "
Comes Gracy's perplexed answer as she gets up and starts looking in all directions frantically.

Mentally analysing each and every word uttered by Gracy, I feel my heartbeats starting to get faster with each passing second. Many kinds of negative thoughts cross my mind as I feel my heart beating in my throat.

The next thing I know is that panic striken I'm running all around the place shouting Bunny's name and asking people whether they've seen my brother as I describe him.

After searching for a long time which felt like an eternity, I finally spot my baby playing in a game store. Instinctively I rush towards him, get down on my knees and pull him in a tight hug and kissing him all over his little face in satisfaction as I try to relax myself that nothing bad has happened as tears silently roll down.

" Why are you crying Maya..??
Is everything okay!?? "
I suddenly hear a disturbed voice ask me.

Bracing myself from the earlier shock, I wipe my tears and look at the voice's source.

Roman.!!??
What is Roman doing here? When did he come here?

" Roman..
You were at your office, right!?
What are you doing here and when did you even come here? "
I question him as I get up.

" I came here long time ago. I saw Gracy and Bunny in a shop so I went to them. They told me that they were buying your gift so I joined them.
When we were returning to see you, we passed by this game store and Bunny said that he wanted to play some games so I brought him here with me while Gracy said she's going to see you..

You guys didn't meet?? "
Roman replies as I look at him in full confusion as Gracy had told me that she doesn't know where Bunny is.

Indeed what Roman just said makes sense as I look around to find myself inside a game shop. But why did Gracy lie to me when Roman had taken Bunny here despite her knowing everything. Gracy has never done something like this before then why all of a sudden she's behaving like that? I see her standing outside the shop looking at us with an expressionless face yet I could say that there's something going on in her mind. Nothing is making sense now.