Part 62 - Back Together

Part 62

VALENTINO VILLA
GRACY POV

After having had that not really nice conversation with our father-in-law Nicole, me and Maya were feeling a little wary about all what just happened so we called Dada and asked him to come here as we needed to talk to him. By the time that Dada arrived, Maya and I were both in a better state of mind. As we told Dada everything that Nicole said insulting and threatening us, just as expected, Dada exploded in anger once he listened and processed all what we said.

As our old man paced angrily in the room letting out all his anger, Maya and I sat on the sofa without saying anything. I mean what could we even say to Dada right now.? Our husbands' father said so much to us and menaced us. Off course learning that after something like that any normal parent will be angry.. Especially after you spent most of your life having yourself blackmailed to protect your kids. Well right now sitting quiet and letting Dada voice out his feelings seems to be the best thing we can do. Maya and I share concerned looks as this time we get scolded by Dada;
" You had the damn gun pointed at that asshole

You should have pulled the bloody trigger without having any kind of second thoughts..!!! "

Dada's maddened voice chided us as he looked at us blinded by his fatherly instincts.

Looking at Maya, I signal her by the eyes to try and calm down Dada first as I dont want to be the one to get scolded first.

Reading my thoughts, Maya returns me a Are You Serious look but still she says trying in an attempt to cool down Dada;
" Dad....
Please try to calm down and understand us..!!
Doing that would have been extreme..!!
We justttt..!!! "

" Calm down???
After all what happened you want me to calm down..???
It did take me time and the hard way for me to learn and understand that the two of you are the most precious treasure of my life.. I've spent most of my life doing everything possible to keep you safe from many dangers especially Jennifer. And I will continue doing it till my last breath. "
As I anticipated, Dada busts again.

" Yess Dada.. That's true..
But this time the situation is not the same..!!
We... "
I add trying to handle the situation just like Maya but Dada doesnt let me as he talks.

" No Gracy You cant see what I can And right now I can sense that this Nicole is turning into a big menace for my girls. Today he just threatened but tomorrow he must attack as well..

And I am not willing to wait for that moment..!!!

Today he came alone in the boys' absence and luckily you had the guns with you but what if tomorrow he comes all armed with support.. Then what will you do..?? Just having a gun with a few bullets isnt going to do much..!!

I said it before..
I'm saying it again... "
Dada finally says in a little calm way as he comes near us and sits on the table in front of us, taking our hands into his as he then speaks with deep concern;

" Maya.. Gracy..!!!
I know that Nicholas and Roman are good guys.
That they do love and care for you.
That they are willing to adapt and change for that as well.

But still the man they will have to face for that will be Nicole Valentino their own father.
And girls, that man is not as innocent as you think.
All you know about Nicole is that he abused and killed his wife..
That he is a bad father.

But I know about much worse things that he did for himself and his business..
Things that maybe even his sons dont know.
Which is why I will say to you two again.