Part 77 - Maya Nicholas Valentino

Part 77

THIRD PERSON POV

After Nicholas grabbed Maya and took her to his cabin looking absolutely pissed at her, Nilda is very happy and in an even better mood thinking that after how she just misbehaved with Nicholas, Maya is completely jacked now and will be badly humiliated and kicked out of the man's life by Nicholas himself. As time passed, seconds turned into minutes and thoses minutes turned into an entire hour that Nicholas and Maya locked themselves in the cabin. Nilda deliberately send few of her assistants to try to hear what's going on inside there and how bad the situation is getting there, but since the cabin is soundproof and no one can hear anything. On one side where Nilda is in the best of the mood starting to plan her future with Nicholas while on the other side Nicholas's entire staff present there who had witnessed the argument are not only scared for Maya but for themselves only. They understood very well that after dealing with Maya when Nicholas will be back they still have to work all together. Which also means that they will be the ones who will have to bear the brunt of the happenings.

The news of Nicholas and Maya having a face off soon spreads like fire in the entire Valentino office and has almost everyone on the edges thinking about what new problem is to fall on them now. Despite their anxiety and curiosity, the staff kept their calm and continue with their jobs but work hardly than normal in order not to be punished if they are caught gossiping around but still their entire focus are the doors of Nicholas' cabin waiting to be opened and the couple to come out.

Maya and Nicholas on the other hand are busy inside the cabin. After having the argument, they ended up making a steamy makeup session being completely lost in each other forgetting that anyone else is also on the same floor as them. Once the couple is satisfied with each other not over doing and losing control of the situation and themselves as well, the couple take time to relax themselves.

Right now everything is fine between the couple, currently half dressed Nicholas is on his knees as he helps Maya with the pleats of the saree as Maya gets dressed again. Just as Maya is ready, her phone rings. As she answers the phone, Nicholas also uses to opportunity to dress up.

It is Gracy who calls Maya asking her whether she spoke to Nicholas about Brian and asking her when she will be back. Replying her sister, Maya informs her that they indeed did talk and that soon she will be at villa as she leaving the office.

" It's Gracy... She's also angry at Roman after what happened.
She's waiting for me at the villa with Bunny..
I've to go..!! "
Maya says as she turned back only to find her shirtless husband putting on his shoes.

" Which means even Roman is jacked..!!!
Wow.. Great..!! "
Nicholas says as he ties his laces.

Maya walks to her husband and says;
" Well you both did mess up..!!
Even this time not only you two.. Even Wesley is gonna be jacked..!!
Anyways I have to go..!! "

" Okay..!! "
Nicholas says as he takes the opportunity to hug and kiss Maya again.

After the kiss and letting go of his wife, Nicholas notices the faint red marks of Maya's wrists reminding him of how he had taken control over his wife and cant help saying;
" I'm sorry about this..!!
I kind of lost control over myself..!! "

" It's okay..
I understand..
I mean even I kind of... "
Maya also admits while rolling her eyes feeling a little flustered but still lets Nicholas know that she isnt angry with him about what transpired between them after the fight.

But then getting a grip over herself, Maya speaks again;
" Anyways..
I should get going now..
You still have your deal to work on.!!! "