Part 57 - Deal Over

Part 57

THE RESORT
THIRD PERSON POV

The two couples and Brian spent half of the day exploring the resort and the surrounding as they relaxed.

Till it was almost lunch time that the girls realized that they had no clothes to change since they didnt even get time to pack their bags for the trip

Till it was almost lunch time that the girls realized that they had no clothes to change since they didnt even get time to pack their bags for the trip. And the boys said that they'll handle all the packing, they only met the packing of Maya and Brian's medicines which had too still be strictly followed. As a result of which, Nicholas and Roman went shopping for clothes for their girls along with Bunny while the girls stayed back and chilled after refusing to accompany the boys in PJs.

Some time after the boys went shopping, there was a knock at the door. Thinking that Gracy's food order arrived, she ran to open the door only to get dumbfounded to see Dr Daniel standing there with his bag.

" Wow
This is unexpected..!! "
Gracy exclaims.

To which, Dr Daniel responds;
" Oooo trust me..
Even I was not expecting Mr Valentino's people to drop by my place at 3 in the morning only to tell me that I have a plane to catch at 7. But right now I dont even regret it.. He literally brought me to Maldives to check on his wife

Only the lucky ones get such paid vacations for work. "

" Is your food here Gracy..?? "
Maya questions as she wheels herself near the front door in the special electronic wheelchair that the guys arranged for her for better and quicker movement upon hearing Gracy talking.

?? "Maya questions as she wheels herself near the front door in the special electronic wheelchair that the guys arranged for her for better and quicker movement upon hearing Gracy talking

" Well.
Not exactly.. "
Gracy replies and then she invites Dr Daniel in.

Just like Gracy even Maya is shocked to see her doctor there. And as Daniel starts to his normal check up, he informs Maya and Gracy that he was brought in on Nicholas' request as Maya had her routine check up lined up. And since now Nicholas owned the hospital where he worked, he was easily made available by his seniors.

By the time, the check up ended, Gracy's food was here and Daniel said;
" Alright everything is fine..

The progress is good, the bone structure also seems better.